Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Anyone watched series one of The Americans ?

Set during the Cold War period in the 1980s, The Americans is the story of Elizabeth (Keri Russell) and Philip Jennings (Matthew Rhys), two Soviet KGB officers posing as an American married couple living in the Northern Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C. with their unsuspecting children (Holly Taylor and Keidrich Sellati), and their neighbor, Stan Beeman (Noah Emmerich), an FBI Counter-Intelligence agent.

I'm only on Ep 1 but seems like it might be worth a watch

Watching the final season of Treme and it confirms to me that it belongs up there as one of the greats. Definitely in my top 5 of all time.

Still not got around to watching any of Treme yet. I'm missing out I feel. Need to get on and watch it ASAP.

GoT 1-3 is on Sky on demand, for those that haven't watched it.

About to start my 4/5th watch-thru, it took me 3 watches to realise Jorah was the Lord Commander's son :lol:

Yeah, that's one of those blink and you'll miss it facts.

We've had the discussion before, Game of Thrones is intricate whilst remaining rather shallow, such is the bloody mindedness of its characters. For example, does it really matter that he's The Lord Commanders son? Maybe it will at some point, by which time they'd have to have explored it deeper I'd guess. Little facts like those add to the enjoyment, but they're not entirely essential.

I cannot wait for it's return. I mean I can, I have to!

GoT 1-3 is on Sky on demand, for those that haven't

Yeah, that's one of those blink and you'll miss it facts.

We've had the discussion before, Game of Thrones is intricate whilst remaining rather shallow, such is the bloody mindedness of its characters. For example, does it really matter that he's The Lord Commanders son? Maybe it will at some point, by which time they'd have to have explored it deeper I'd guess. Little facts like those add to the enjoyment, but they're not entirely essential.

I cannot wait for it's return. I mean I can, I have to!

Well he basically became The Lord Commander because of his sons crimes.

Â