Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers cracker , i've been in the isle of wight for the past couple of weeks and had to miss the first game , i did record the highlighs on sky plus but the wife turned the plugs off at the wall /! we had fun when we arrived home !!!

If I was Villa manager, I'd put a bid in for Andy Carrol.

Impressed me on Monday (bar the miss) and I think he'd do well in our team.

If I was Villa manager, i wouldn't.

This. :lol:

I thought we were meant to be improving?

Thank the stars i was really worried that's all .. I'm just thinking i don't take much notice of the papers, I read whatt you lot say on here ! and value your opinion..

Theres as much crap on here as there is in the papers. Christ i even thought i saw someone suggest buying Andy Carroll.

I'm another who was impressed with Carroll and I think he'll be a handful this season - and on Sunday. Not that I'd go as far as actually buying him, but he is definitely key to their success and is a lot better than I thought he was.

I'm another who was impressed with Carroll and I think he'll be a handful this season - and on Sunday.
I think he'd be a handful for Clark because of his size and strength, don't think he'd be a problem for Dunne and Collins though.

Carlton cole is a beast i think alot of centre halfs would struggle with his physicallity not just young clark going from the reserves to the PL is a steep learning curve i say throw him in against Carroll he's not exactly the most experienced himself.