Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Sidwell have a injury or is he on the way out, there been rumours about going to the Baggies. Just surprise he not in the squad for Vienna, knew he was injured, but thought it had cleared up.

I believe that the Austrians have a border policy of not allowing Ginners in to the country on the off chance that they impregnate a resident and they have a Ginner outburst.

Wonder if we should wait now, I think we'll be held over a barrell based on the selling of james milner. People know what we have just made you see.

And its late in the day.

hmm yah, and people may think because we have no 'stable' manager behind the table they can try and rape our bank account.

Who knows but the drivel we are trying to sell wont go , they wont take a paycut , they will see out there contracts just as Marlon did and go for nothing.. We might have to let one of the better player leave. If Liverpool came in for stilian, not sure they would but if they would can you see him turning them done .. I mean he's not a brummy, it took 2 years for the doubts to side with him , he;ll remember this. Ashy ??? why hasn't he gone with the sqaud ?? I have a feelin Twicher is sniffing around.. Has any got knocks for definate

Who knows but the drivel we are trying to sell wont go , they wont take a paycut , they will see out there contracts just as Marlon did and go for nothing.. We might have to let one of the better player leave. If Liverpool came in for stilian, not sure they would but if they would can you see him turning them done .. I mean he's not a brummy, it took 2 years for the doubts to side with him , he;ll remember this. Ashy ??? why hasn't he gone with the sqaud ?? I have a feelin Twicher is sniffing around.. Has any got knocks for definate

If you're silly enough to believe papers like the mirror and the sun then something is up.

Or they are all scared of flights because two nights ago they stayed up until late watching Snakes on a Plane. Equally as ridiculous and equally as likely as what your saying.

THEY ARE BEING LEFT OUT THE SQUAD, RESTED.

It's nothing more. Just like O'Neill had planned to give the kids a go in the Europa League. MacDonald clearly has the same feelings. :?

If you believe these newspapers, why don't you believe the newspapers when they link us with a player? why haven't we signed over 50 players this window? after all, the papers are right.