Bollitics: The General Election 2010 Exit Poll

bickster

How Did You Vote in the General Election?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. How Did You Vote in the General Election?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Jury Team
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • Spoilt Ballot
    • Didn't bother

that a little bit of the lib dem bounce may have ebbed away at the last hour, and probably gone back to labour.

the anyone but Cameron campaign ?

this is the sad thing really ..In theory the libs made big gains from labour and Labour respond by saying vote tactically to get the Tories out ..and some areas people may be going for it ..net result the libs then lose those grounds they have made

And rest assured if Labour perform better than they expect the I agree with Nick sentiment from Labour will disappear quicker than me when it's my round

and the libs are left being the nowhere party again and all the talk about change , was just that ..talk

the best result for the country is Labour in 3rd as then they will HAVE to change

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the best result for the country is Labour in 3rd as then they will HAVE to change
How would you like them to change, Tony?

If they're as shit as you think, surely you want them to stay exactly as they are?

I'D like them to change, though.

that a little bit of the lib dem bounce may have ebbed away at the last hour, and probably gone back to labour.

the anyone but Cameron campaign ?

this is the sad thing really ..In theory the libs made big gains from labour and Labour respond by saying vote tactically to get the Tories out ..and some areas people may be going for it ..net result the libs then lose those grounds they have made

And rest assured if Labour perform better than they expect the I agree with Nick sentiment from Labour will disappear quicker than me when it's my round

and the libs are left being the nowhere party again and all the talk about change , was just that ..talk

but if they finish third then Clegg sides with Labour, surely they have rescinded on their talk of change, because they would be siding with the party that very few people want.

imagine if Lib Dems take more seats of Labour than expected, Lab could finish on 25% share of the vote. Would be crushing for them.

agreed.

.... as long as there's not a tory majority :winkold:

I just fear (looking at mike mooney and ricardo's posts in here for example) that a little bit of the lib dem bounce may have ebbed away at the last hour, and probably gone back to labour.
Blimey, I'm a litmus test. :lol:

I'm still wavering. Currently thinking about policies, which would mean a swing back toward Clegg & Co.

I'll let you know how I voted later, which should settle the outcome of the election. :winkold:

Not voting, no point in this constituency, Very marginal seat between the Lib Dems and Plaid, the Lib Dems are almost certain to win imo and hold it, and I was only spoiling my ballot anyway.

Oh well.

Anyone but Cameron, please.

This country is becoming more and more racist - the intolerance of the right wing element is the real scary thing.

Some massively hypocritical things being said in this thread - and interesting to see that others have been posting for effect in the past. How sad they are. Shows the respect they have obviously for the people who run VT and fellow Villa fans I suppose, but hey again the selfish element of the party they will obviously vote for today you should expect it.

It's a real shame the hardship that some on here with young families etc and people who work to provide public services will have to endure if Cameron forms the next government. I hoped that the lessons of the true Tory ideals shown previously by Thatcher and now seen by discriminating Tory councils would be seen, but obviously not. There was a great campaign that ran under Thatcher - along with various protest and riots I may add- of "don't blame me I didn't vote for them" - I suspect that will return.

I just fear (looking at mike mooney and ricardo's posts in here for example) that a little bit of the lib dem bounce may have ebbed away at the last hour, and probably gone back to labour.
Blimey, I'm a litmus test. :lol:

I'm still wavering. Currently thinking about policies, which would mean a swing back toward Clegg & Co.

I'll let you know how I voted later, which should settle the outcome of the election. :winkold:

I think this will be the first GE where i have not voted labour too.

IIRC, i have voted labour in 92, 97, 01, and 05.

I do recall voting green and Lib Dem at Local and Euro elections though.

Actually, scrap that. I think in one of the GE's, i voted Lib Dem as a tactical vote (probably 05) and they came in bloody third anyway.

Really safe tory seat you see. So i'll vote lib dem purely on principle/policy this time, no pointless tactical stuff would work in macclesfield :(

I was only spoiling my ballot anyway.

One of the blokes I work with was going to send a spoilt ballot by postal vote because he's too lazy to walk to the Polling Station. He forgot to post it, so walked to the Polling Station anyway and handed it in this morning, the daft sod.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/england/8663681.stm?ls

To be fair, even if it wasn't the BNP, anybody who spits in my face would get the same!

Agreed, they obviously couldn't muster up a decent debate so decide to phlegm, disgusting

There's more people gobbing in the street, in general, now. Not pleasant at all.

I would have made the Sicilian cuckold horns with my right hand as an insult to them.

thinking back labour would have walked it when brown bottled it a few years ago to call a election.

i probably would have gone labour then too, but nothing has got better everythings got worse.

i think one of the most disappointing things about this election is nothing is being mentioned of one of the most important things crippling us: the cost of petrol. what do they intend to do about it? none of them have said anything about this.