Bollitics: The General Election 2010 Exit Poll

bickster

How Did You Vote in the General Election?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. How Did You Vote in the General Election?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Jury Team
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • Spoilt Ballot
    • Didn't bother

They have got a huge job on their hands sorting out the mess Labour have left behind again.

This kind of thing gets said every time a government changes hands from one outdated concept to the next

Yep, usually it goes like this....

"They spent all the money and left us in shit"

and the other one goes

"They destroyed public services and left us in shit"

Well I agree with point one, not sure you could level point two at Labour though.

Maybe that one can be used against the Tories when they get voted out.....

That was the point he was making!

Strangely the same point I was making as well.......

OK, maybe when you stopped celebrating you'll see you misunderstood his post in the first place, either that or your not very good at making the points you make. Either way, your problem

I was merely putting across the same old arguements that bounce between the average Tory and the average Labour supporter. Plus you dont need to preach to the choir, I wish the Tories had got in on their own but Im all for a coallition, might stop some of the crazy Left/Right policies going through (like Fox Hunting - although personally I couldnt give a shit if its banned or not - just thought it was a class war thing rather than a real issue)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cameron needs to be ruthless and **** Osborne off.

Agreed, Clark is head and shoulders the best candidate for the Treasury. Has Osborne's appointment not already been confirmed though?

Regrettably he has. It's a mistake that will likely come back and haunt him unless Ken acts as his minder, which I wouldn't rule out.

**** the Tory pigs!!!!

Calm down son, you can't keep this up for four years without getting banned.

I'm just expressing myself.

So everyone who voted Conservative is a pig?

Nice.

Yep

So my Mom and Dad are both pigs, along with 10,706,645 people who voted Tory?

**** the Tory pigs!!!!

Calm down son, you can't keep this up for four years without getting banned.

I'm just expressing myself.

So everyone who voted Conservative is a pig?

Nice.

Yep

So my Mom and Dad are both pigs, along with 10,706,645 people who voted Tory?

Ah well, whatever goes short with Tory cutbacks and austerity measures there'll be plenty of bacon and sausage to go round :winkold:

They have got a huge job on their hands sorting out the mess Labour have left behind again.

This kind of thing gets said every time a government changes hands from one outdated concept to the next

Yep, usually it goes like this....

"They spent all the money and left us in shit"

and the other one goes

"They destroyed public services and left us in shit"

Well I agree with point one, not sure you could level point two at Labour though.

Maybe that one can be used against the Tories when they get voted out.....

That was the point he was making!

Strangely the same point I was making as well.......

OK, maybe when you stopped celebrating you'll see you misunderstood his post in the first place, either that or your not very good at making the points you make. Either way, your problem

Firstly Bicks I am not celebrating, Im not sure one single post I have made tonight has been in anyway celebratory.

I understood entirely the point he was making and not sure you are in any position to judge my understanding of said post.

If you have a problem with something I have posted tonight may I suggest you do the decent thing and send me a PM as it appears there is a problem and Im not sure if its yours or mine.

Cheers

I'm worried, to be frank.

I've read a lot of what you have posted. You should be worried but the fact that you have had an episode of lucidity that has enabled you to recognise it means you can get help before it's too late. :lol:

Robinson was reporting that one of the things 'thrashed out' (if there is going to be a coalition) was a dropping of the Tory inheritance tax and marriage tax relief proposals and an adoption of the Lib Dem £10k policy.

That's going to make things rather interesting in terms of deficit reduction. :shock:

Ah, Flanders now suggesting that it is an adoption of an aspiration to get towards that position within the term of the parliament.

Posh toffs running Britain again, it's familiar at least.

Yep, seems only a minute since Anthony Charles Lynton Blair was runnng the show.

Pimms o'clock?

I'm glad they have put the marriage bollocks on hold. Discrimination at it's finest that is.

I'm just worried because of our (ni's) dependence on public sector jobs, and considering that the 6 billion of cuts will mostly be in the public sector, it means there will be more jobless people in a market that hasn't got enough jobs already.

So really, as someone who has to begin their bollocky climb up the ladder of prosperity, I feel this couldn't have come at a worse time for myself and others in my position. There is definately a danger of a lost generation.

Think i'll have to pack my shit, head to Vietnam and start from scratch in an emerging economy :P

Right, locked for a variety of reasons, which I've just sorted out

1) the level of personal stuff had become too much

2) we need a new topic anyway methinks given that details are coming out about the new govt

3) this one had gone way off track