Bollitics: The General Election 2010 Exit Poll

bickster

How Did You Vote in the General Election?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. How Did You Vote in the General Election?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Jury Team
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • Spoilt Ballot
    • Didn't bother

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on your constituency, a vote for the Lib Dems is basically a vote for Labour and Brown.

That'll be a vote for the libdems then! Got to keep that horrible, non-dom, dirty tricks, pretty-boy oik, Goldsmith out at all costs.

So you'd rather have somebody completely incompetent who shouts down anyone who doesn't agree with him?

If David Cameron does walk into Downing Street tomorrow, he'll have my sympathy because by the looks of things the British public in general are completely biased against him for no good reason.

Voting for the BNP is sickening. It's completely unjustifiable.
Amen.

Was talking to some girl last night, pulling out all the charm, and then somehow the conversation went to politics, and she said she was voting BNP, I think the way my face curled up when she said it along with me going "you're not serious right?" pretty much blew my chances!

I still don't understand, f'ing election.

The bloke at the desk said that the white slip of paper was locally and the yellow one is nationally.

But on this website http://www3.camden.gov.uk/votes/?page_id=215 it says otherwise.

So what's what?

I asked my mum but she didn't have a clue either. I think that man at polling station is telling porkies, the woman next him was a right bitch aswell.

Im still not sure who i voted for :bonk:

:crylaugh:

I hate the election. Its so fooking complicated to decide who to vote for. Ive never voted before and wasnt going to vote till i heard the Tories were cutting tax credits and thought right Labour or Lib Dem.

Checked it out on tinterweb and the tax cuts dont affect me at all, just Labour bullshitting surprise surprise, so im NOT going to vote again.

I can never find a party that are going to make a big positive difference to me, without having other policies i really dislike.

No i just want whats best for this country ie no imagrents arriving attal.

Personally I'd rather have higher standards of education and a culling of anyone failing to meet basic standards in English.

Depending on your constituency, a vote for the Lib Dems is basically a vote for Labour and Brown.

That'll be a vote for the libdems then! Got to keep that horrible, non-dom, dirty tricks, pretty-boy oik, Goldsmith out at all costs.

So you'd rather have somebody completely incompetent who shouts down anyone who doesn't agree with him?

If David Cameron does walk into Downing Street tomorrow, he'll have my sympathy because by the looks of things the British public in general are completely biased against him for no good reason.

Sorry - I was only talking about Goldsmith, my local Tory candidate. Everything I've seen of the guy is unpleasant.

I made no reference to Cameron or Brown in my comments, just a comment that having met my Tory candidate, I would not like him to get the gig.

I could comment on Dave and Gordy but I'd suspect you wouldn't like my point of view and on the basis that I'm just off to cast my vote, any debate on the issue will be slightly superfluous anyway :)

Part of an intensive Labour campaign for the last 16 or so years that the Conservatives are an evil nasty party, a falsehood they still play on. I am not evil nasty, none of the Tories I know are evil or nasty yet still the myth persists

On voting for BNP no matter how repulsive I find that I would defend anybody's right to vote however they want at an election, as long as they vote.

we're all immigrants historically speaking. At what point is the generational cut-off between "English" and "Foreign".

If you're 7th gen is that ok and 6th gen isn't?

I'd certainly say you condone racism if you support the BNP, yes.

good for you i support bnp and slowly they are getting more seats.

They have no seats in Westminster.

It does always make me laugh when you talk to BNP supporters because it seems like the ONLY issue they bring up is immigration. Why not just vote UKIP? They take the few good bits of BNP policy (pulling out of the EU for example) but they aren't racists and closet Nazis.

I'd certainly say you condone racism if you support the BNP, yes.

good for you i support bnp and slowly they are getting more seats.

Well that certainly told me, and you explained very clearly why you're voting for the BNP - and why they aren't racist - in the process. Thanks.