Jez

Carrick is fine....United's results massively dip when he dosen't start.

Fellani....not a top level midfielder and also encourages hit and hope.

Mata....I think he's a class act but maybe dosen't quite fit into the United style of play, he'd be a better fit at Liverpool or Arsenal.

Schnderlein....really like him but can he step up to elite level? He looked a bit dodgy playing for France last season.

Bastian....signed him too little too late, his fitness looks shot.

Rooney- looks finished which makes it even more bonkers LVG is demanding 25 goals from him. He might not be 30 yet but when you consider he's been playing full seasons since he's been 16 his football age is 33 or 34 now. 

What's the story with Ashley Cole? I noticed he wasn't in the Roma squad for today's win over Juve and saw this on this wiki page.

On 14 August 2015, Cole terminated his contract with Roma with one year of his contract remaining.

Has he retired or is he about to pop up somewhere? Edited by Genie

Anthony Martial who was linked with ourselves earlier in summer is close to joining Man Utd for around £38million..

Crazy.... he only cost Monaco £5mil from Lyon and a record of 11 in 42..

With Sinclair scoring 8 in 16 for us how much does that make him worth now ;)

I guess when Man Utd come knocking in their current state five minutes before deadline day then you can add a few zeroes. They'll pay up if they are desperate and they look desperate from where I'm sitting.

Leicester signing Yuto Nagatomo from Inter for £3m. I wonder how we will get on with Vardy in training. Hopefully he will do a couple of competitive challenges to teach that pikey clearing in the woods a lesson.

Good signing for them. They already had Okazaki when Vardy made those comments. Wonder what he was thinking then.

I guess when Man Utd come knocking in their current state five minutes before deadline day then you can add a few zeroes. They'll pay up if they are desperate and they look desperate from where I'm sitting.

I am loving it. At the current rate, they'll have spent those bumper kit and sponsorship deals on players that didn't work out within about three seasons. Fantastic!