Jez

edit:

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the pubic hair of whoever coded the mobile skin for this website.

Edited by The_Rev

Oulare and Ibarbo to Watford

read a lot of hype about Oulare and Belgian scout on Guardian said he cant finish a half of football without getting cramp and thats in Belgian league

Not convinced by Oulare and I know we were linked but too much of a risk at the minute 

Chelsea sign a 23 year old from reading and send him straight back on loan

33 players on loan

What a **** joke

They have absolutely no identity anymore.

Have they ever? Throughout the entire premier league wra they've had squads filled with foreigners and very few English players

I see Tim Vickery isn't a fan of Romiro Funes Mori who signed for Everton.

"I would love to be wrong about Ramiro Funes Mori. But the only really good thing I can say about him is that language is not going to be a problem. That's important for defenders, because defending is nothing if it's not collective. When Argentina's economy tanked in 2001, Mori's family relocated to Dallas, Texas. He grew up there and speaks very good English as a result.

"He's left-sided, and he can play left-back as well. But I don't think he has the quality, the physicality or the pace to survive in the Premier League."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/33590187

Ouch.

"I would love to be wrong about Ramiro Funes Mori. But the only really good thing I can say about him is that language is not going to be a problem. That's important for defenders, because defending is nothing if it's not collective. When Argentina's economy tanked in 2001, Mori's family relocated to Dallas, Texas. He grew up there and speaks very good English as a result.

"He's left-sided, and he can play left-back as well. But I don't think he has the quality, the physicality or the pace to survive in the Premier League."

Ouch.

Ouch.

he was signed by Roberto Martinez, not really that hard to tell he wont be great :P