Jez

Bolasie is bang average, got less goals last season than Gabby and some pundits raving about him because he tore John O'Shea apart in one game

N'zogbia at Wigan was actually a better player

A winger that puts in a top class performance once every 3 months.

i dont mean this to come across bad...but seriously how many games of palace did you watch which wasnt on tv? And even then...did you watch every game that was on tv that palace played?

like...i watch a lot of english football.. close to nearly every game that is on TV and then 2/3 games at 3pm kickoff....And i could never come up with the opinion of "top class performance every 3 months" because i still dont think i watched palace enough

Edited by gharperr

Bolaise reminds me a bit of SWP....exciting player to watch but lacks the mentality and real technical skills for top team.

Spurs seem to be moving wide down from a top 4 challenge...think they'll be a big gulf between them and even 5th this season as Liverpool will comfortably finish above them.

I know someone who is pretty in there with Spurs and he doesn't think the Bolasie story is true.  They do need a bit of pace in the team though.

So looks like Spurs are not interested in him according to reports today.

whilst all the utd fans lap it up and use it to maintain that they are one of the biggest clubs in the world, theres pretty much no chance of neymar joining them, or them spending £250m on a player but it doesnt stop the utd fan in my office "yeah but we could if we wanted to because we've got that kind of money"

neymar gets his new contract, woodward keeps the utd fans happy because they get to hold on to the big club thing, its win win

I know someone who is pretty in there with Spurs and he doesn't think the Bolasie story is true. They do need a bit of pace in the team though.

So looks like Spurs are not interested in him according to reports today.

Come on Omar. Don't you do that, don't be that guy.

• Like 1