Jez

I just noticed Ipswich have signed David McGoldrick on loan from Forest, he had been magnificent for Coventry while on loan there this season. Since Mark Robins took over the Coventry job in late September, McGoldrick wasn't far off averaging a goal a game (16 goals in 20 appearances according to Soccerbase.com).

Dunno if he has been signed by Ipswich in time to play against us today, but lets hope not.

Edited by The_Rev

I think mikel was different as he signed for utd then decided he wanted to play for Chelsea and managed to wriggle out of his utd deal (iirc)

Yeah agreed it wa different, but it was a weird deal... For a good couple of yrs fm (yes I know, not great for scouting etc, but normally very good at players at correct clubs) had him at Chelsea long before the transfer business, probably before 16 so not an adult contract. It seemed quite well known within the football world that he woul be joining Chelsea, then at the last minute utd claimed ownership... All very strange

I just noticed Ipswich have signed David McGoldrick on loan from Forest, he had been magnificent for Coventry while on loan there this season. Since Mark Robins took over the Coventry job in late September, McGoldrick wasn't far off averaging a goal a game (16 goals in 20 appearances according to Soccerbase.com).

Dunno if he has been signed by Ipswich in time to play against us today, but lets hope not.

He came on as a sub towards the end.

I think mikel was different as he signed for utd then decided he wanted to play for Chelsea and managed to wriggle out of his utd deal (iirc)

i think United are pretty relieved 5 years on as the money they got from him went on Carrick who has been a lot better than Mikel.

incidentally I think he is no in top 5 Premier LEague appearances without a goal as always say it when he takes a shot

Holy shit MON has signed someone before us. And he's not from the UK :o

Sunderland have signed Alfred N'Diaye subject to a medical

Haha typical, MON leaves Villa and becomes more adventurous in the transfer market.

A young defensive mid as well. I hope we get one ourselves.