Jez

Inter should be ashamed of themselves the way they treated him, not Sneijder fault they gave him a monster contract so cant expect him to voluntarily take a paycut.

Re- Sneijder he has been off form for a while but because Mourinho built his team around him while the last few managers have him playing all over the place. In Euros he was top class, think i read he created 19 chances vs Denmark alone

Inter should be ashamed of themselves the way they treated him, not Sneijder fault they gave him a monster contract so cant expect him to voluntarily take a paycut.

To be fair to Inter, if he played brilliantly no doubt he'd be demanding he gets more money and hold the club to ransom over it. Had he been playing great I doubt they'd have done anything, but he's been absolutely toss for over a year and undeserving of his current contract. It's a nice change to see a club put their foot down for a change. Players have far too much power today.

To be fair to Inter, if he played brilliantly no doubt he'd be demanding he gets more money and hold the club to ransom over it. Had he been playing great I doubt they'd have done anything, but he's been absolutely toss for over a year and undeserving of his current contract. It's a nice change to see a club put their foot down for a change. Players have far too much power today.

but club were stupid enough to give him the money, same with Heskey last year he was crap etc. but wasnt his fault some idiot offered him a 60k a week contract

collocini asks to leave newcastle but hasnt submitted transfer request, says he needs to return to argentina

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/20985928

wonder how newcastle will play this, clubs are hardly awash with cash in argentina, and newcastle are gonna want a fair chunk of the £10million they paid for him, with him still having 4 years on his contract

edit, after bit of research it seems the reason he wants to return home is cus the club trying to buy him, san lorenzo have hired his father, and are throwing a **** load at cash at players

Edited by Jimzk5

but club were stupid enough to give him the money, same with Heskey last year he was crap etc. but wasnt his fault some idiot offered him a 60k a week contract

I can't agree. It's not a clubs fault if they offer a contract a player is worth then that player decides he can't be arsed when he plays. As I said, players have far too much power in football nowadays.

Time to report some interesting new rumors

• Iker Casillas apparently wants to join Manchester United
  • David Villa is set to join Everton. Yes Everton, but Baines will be going to Barcelona in part of the deal.
  • Wigan have accepted a £6million bid from Reading for Al-Habsi
  • Torres apparently wants to leave Chelsea. No current destination to be reported
  • Milner and Barry are apparently sought after by Bayern Munich (I don't believe this one)
  • Neymar is about to sign for Barcelona
  • Hamsik to Chelsea, Cavani also set to leave Napoli
  • Luka Modric to Chelsea might happen
  • Man City wants Vermaelen
  • Graham to liverpool
  • Balotelli will likely be sold to AC Milan who desperately need a striker
  • Arsenal and Tottenham want to sign Dani Alves. Both have solid right backs though

Edited by Czechlad

• David Villa is set to join Everton. Yes Everton, but Baines will be going to Barcelona in part of the deal

i really wish i was a journo! i course i cant declare for a fact that this is utter bollocks but villa to everton aside, even baines to barca aside, barca have jordi alba, so im 99.99% sure its utter made up bollocks