Jez

oh ffs, 'arry live on SSN talking about the bid for adam

can he go a single day without hanging his droopy face out his car window, or phoning up ssn/talksport to talk about other teams players.

Apparently not.

Pardon me for asking, but exactly WHO have Spuds signed today?!!!

What a crazy transfer window it has been!

We loan out Carew, sell Davies & Sidwell, sign Bent & Makoun and loan in Walker & Bradley.

Chelsea loan out Sturridge and sign Torres & Luiz.

Liverpool sell Torres, buy Carrol & Suarez but fail to get Adam.

Newcastle sell Carrol, fail to get N'Zogbia and loan in Ireland.... :lol:

Wigan get Salmon.

Harry squeezes his face through a letterbox at Sky Headquarters just get himself on the telly.

Wigan signed Conor Sammon ....good in the air, rises like a...

From Kilmarnock?

**** hell...

That'll save 'em. 17 in 65 or something like that for Kilmarnock. Clinical.

I think he has at least 10 of them this season too.

I bet Newcastle can't believe their luck as 35 mill for Carroll is 15-20 mill more than he is worth. I bet Sunderland are well pissed having let bent go for 18 mill. Football transfer fees were already out of hand before today but the events of the last few hours have again taken it to complete madness. Andy Carroll 35 mill I just can't get over it.

He was a red but now he's BLUE Torres, Torres, he left the Kop, he loves the SHED, Torres, Torres. He used to go out on the rob, but now he's got a proper job. Fernando Torres, CHELSEA'S number 9. He played for them, they were so proud Torres, Torres. They used to sing his name so loud Torres, Torres. He loved 'em til they robbed his house, now he's a blue and hates the scouse Fernando Torres, Chelsea's number 9.

Harry such a bullshitter just like all this so called bidding for strikers in La liga all fabrication.

Spurs have to massively trim there squad in the summer before they buy anyone.

Guys Learner rang me said what you think about Messi.....2 mins to late but he did want to come...convience.

He was a red but now he's BLUE Torres, Torres, he left the Kop, he loves the SHED, Torres, Torres. He used to go out on the rob, but now he's got a proper job. Fernando Torres, CHELSEA'S number 9. He played for them, they were so proud Torres, Torres. They used to sing his name so loud Torres, Torres. He loved 'em til they robbed his house, now he's a blue and hates the scouse Fernando Torres, Chelsea's number 9.

Thats well fukin funny :)