Jez

Don't get me wrong, i think Carrol will be a good signing fro liverpool. he's clearly a good player and he'll link up well with Suarez (have they signed Suarez yet?!)

However, £35 million is ludicrous.

I know I was one of the people saying £24m for Bent was a lot but it was fine because he was what we needed and we paid what we had to pay. but there's a line. bent is worth more than carrol yet they've paid 50% more than we paid for Bent, and we overpaid for Bent!!!

He's the 8th most expensive footballer ever. Ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong, i think Carrol will be a good signing fro liverpool. he's clearly a good player and he'll link up well with Suarez (have they signed Suarez yet?!)

However, £35 million is ludicrous.

I know I was one of the people saying £24m for Bent was a lot but it was fine because he was what we needed and we paid what we had to pay. but there's a line. bent is worth more than carrol yet they've paid 50% more than we paid for Bent, and we overpaid for Bent!!!

He's the 8th most expensive footballer ever. Ridiculous.

Suarez has signed.

Liverpool will be spending the best part of £60 million on 2 players unproven in the prem.

Andy Carroll -£35 million.

Szczęsny, Sagna, Vermaelen, Djourou, Clichy, Nasri, Song, Fabregas, Wilshere, Chamakh, RVP - £32 million.

Yeah, because you would be able to sign all of those for £32m in January 2011.