Jez

Cisse - panathinaokos- Lazio (impressed by their business so far)

Defour - standard- lokomotiv moscow

miranda - sao paolo- atletico madrid

miguel britos - bologna - genoa.

Also we missed out on Ibrahama Balde as he went Osasuna

Tevez is a joke. He's been in London/Manchester for five years and now realises in rains a lot and we don't speak Spanish. Reminds me of Anelka leaving Arsenal and slagging off London.

Or he could just genuinely be missing his family and wants a move back to Argentina or wherever to be closer to them?

Tevez is a joke. He's been in London/Manchester for five years and now realises in rains a lot and we don't speak Spanish. Reminds me of Anelka leaving Arsenal and slagging off London.

Or he could just genuinely be missing his family and wants a move back to Argentina or wherever to be closer to them?

Nah, I'm not buying that Tevez family man bollox.

Even though he has a wife and kids? :suspect:

He's split up with his wife, although they're still married.

She probably got fed up with his constant whingeing too.

Tevez' agent this morning saying he has turned down 2 seperate improved contract offers from City so if it was about money he would stay as there is no better place in Europe to earn big money than where he is now.

Joey Barton can't go and train with his team in America. He was denied a visa so he has to train in the netherlands with the reserves. Pretty damn funny if you ask me.

yet he was apparently there last month on holiday it seems..

Well now I am confused.

Former VfB Stuttgart captain Ciprian Marica is now a free agent. If we wanted to pad out our strikeforce on the cheap we could do a hell of a lot worse.

Emmanuel Rivière's gone to FC Toulouse from AS Saint-Etienne for €6m. Seems a bit cheap for someone considered one of the better French youth prospects.

I'm surprised that premier league teams aren't after Defour and Witsel, perhaps they're not as good or promising as people thinks?

Or perhaps the money the Russians are offering can not be competed with!

Was speaking to a City supporting friend last night who explained that Kia Zoorabchian sees Carlos as a bit of a pawn for his own financial gain. If he moves to Corinthians, it will be Kia fronting up the money so that they can both earn excessive signing on fees, with the likelyhood that he'd be moved on again in a years time, probably to Spain. Additionally, the money used to fund the move would probably be the same money that Kia received from Man City in order to take him to Eastlands in the first place. It's no coincidence the Tevez moves along every 2 years, and Kia plays no small part in making this happen.

Joey Barton can't go and train with his team in America. He was denied a visa so he has to train in the netherlands with the reserves. Pretty damn funny if you ask me.

yet he was apparently there last month on holiday it seems..

Well now I am confused.

Maybe there are different requirement for a tourist visa and a working visa?

Was speaking to a City supporting friend last night who explained that Kia Zoorabchian sees Carlos as a bit of a pawn for his own financial gain. If he moves to Corinthians, it will be Kia fronting up the money so that they can both earn excessive signing on fees, with the likelyhood that he'd be moved on again in a years time, probably to Spain. Additionally, the money used to fund the move would probably be the same money that Kia received from Man City in order to take him to Eastlands in the first place. It's no coincidence the Tevez moves along every 2 years, and Kia plays no small part in making this happen.

I've always thought he has some part to play in this, the man really is one of the dodgiest agents out there. Seems set to make sure a very very talented footballer only ever has a mediocre career, as he'll never truly settle or bed in anywhere, or stay long enough to make a huge impression.

bothroyd signs for qpr think he would have been a half decent replacement for heskey as money is tight

Fantastic bit of business that!

I didn't realise he was on a free.