Jez

According to latest rumours, Argentinian centre-back Ezequiel Garay (24) will leave Real Madrid on a full basis in order to join Benfica. Portuguese club will pay 5.5 million euros to Merengues, which will gain half the sum Aguias would possibly cash from releasing Garay in the future.

Brown only cost 1 million

O'Shea im surprised he was let go as his versatility meant a lot for United as he played in every position for the club

when did he play up front?

played as emergency striker in a few games for the club in last 10 minutes or so

Brown only cost 1 million

O'Shea im surprised he was let go as his versatility meant a lot for United as he played in every position for the club

when did he play up front?

He has scored a few very important goals over the years. Injury time winner against Liverpool rings a bell.

It seems hell is breaking out at City. Adebayor is apparently suing I just heard? I read what is going on and it's pretty **** up what the owners are doing to the players.

links? or more details please

Emmanuel Adebayor has launched a tirade against Manchester City bosses, accusing them of not being "man enough'' to formally explain that he is not wanted.

Adebayor joined the club from Arsenal for £25 million two years ago but was frozen out at Eastlands last season and spent the second half of the campaign on loan at Real Madrid.

After expecting to link up with manager Roberto Mancini and the rest of his squad for pre-season, the 27-year-old now claims he has been omitted from the club's tour of the United States, but was only told by football director Brian Marwood's secretary.

He said in the Sun: "This is very hurtful and insulting and says a lot about Manchester City.

"On the one hand they want to become the biggest, most successful club in the world, yet the people who run the club are not acting in that way at all. No-one at City is man enough to speak to me face-to-face to explain.

"I just received an email from Brian Marwood's secretary, a lady at the club called Claire, telling me to report for training on July 9. But when I spoke to the other players, I found out the first team was leaving for the pre-season tour of the USA on July 8.

"So it's clear they don't want me here but no one even called. Brian Marwood just got his secretary to send me an email. And I heard this was the same with at least six other players''

http://tinyurl.com/6ccbme4