Jez

He is almost certainly being paid that kind of money already at Inter, my guess would be that United are simply being asked to match what he is earning over in Italy.

I still wouldnt be surprised to see some kind of deal seeing Tevez go to Inter in exchange for Eto'o and some money. I'd love to see Eto'o in this league, and as an experienced Champions League player who is still at the absolute peak of his powers, he could be exactly the sort of player Manchester City need right now too. Wild speculation on my part of course, but it would make a lot of sense.

Big Sam is doing brilliant in the transfer market so far. Even if they're mainly ex players they must think highly of him to be dropping down a division.

I think the only requirement for Gudjohnsen is for the team to be in London

and a nice wage packet doesn't hurt!

Blackburn are moving for Honda for 12m apparently. I know absolutely nothing about him but I seem to remember him being mentioned a few times on here in the past.

He's a brilliant player and I doubt they'll get him.

Honda is too good for Blackburn though if he went there i would be major disappointed.

They also looking for mariano pavone, hahaha its best they stay away from him, all he does is get relegated and not a great player

He won't go there and they don't expect to get him. It's just another rumour their board have put out to excite the fans while they bring in average players such as Pavone. Just like when they wanted Ronaldinho etc...

Joel Campbell to Arsenal, very skillful player from what I have seen for Costa Rica in Copa America. Likes to drop deep and link with the midfield too, so he seems very suited to their style of play. Huge step up for the lad though, and Wenger has yet to prove he is changing his policy.