Jez

I really wanted Chelsea to sign Modric aswell.. here's hoping Modric submits a transfer request..

why? this would help unbalance an already unbalanced league. For the good of English football Spurs need to keep Modric and Bale from the Big 4 and challenge them next season

I really wanted Chelsea to sign Modric aswell.. here's hoping Modric submits a transfer request..

What's the difference will that make? We already know he wants to leave, a piece of paper saying the same isn't going to do anything.

but Levy is a stubborn b******d and only sold Berbatov as he was virtually kidnapped by United when going for his City medical.

Also did Modric not sign a long term deal last year

but will he be playing as well as he was last season?

i agree i think he'll stay as i dont think anyone will pay the £40-50m spurs would no doubt want but that doesnt mean he hasnt had his head turned and will be his usual self

why? this would help unbalance an already unbalanced league. For the good of English football Spurs need to keep Modric and Bale from the Big 4 and challenge them next season

Why? because i don't like spurs.

Seems like it was £7m for Adam, not a bad deal but really don't rate the guy. Also, Liverpool have gone from having Alonso and Mascherano a few seasons ago in their midfield to most probably Henderson and Adam. Of course we don't know how it will turn out but on paper I know which two I'd have and it'd be by a distance.

I would say Lucas will be a certainty to play and will probably be with Adam with Henderson/Kuyt on right, Gerrard in the hole and Downing/Suarez on the left with Carroll up top

Why? because i don't like spurs.

I can't say I'm particulary fond of Spurs, but you have to admire their stance so far on this. Modric only recently signed a long term lucrative contract, he was happy to sign so he should honour it until someone is willing to pay for him to leave. Spurs paid £16m for Modric, now with 5 years on his Contract Chelsea offer £22m, I would reject that. Spurs have signed up their best players on long term contracts when the going was good, it is a lesson we should look at with our own players.

Villa should have an option to extent on every one of the ****' contracts...

1) to keep the buggars for another season if we need them

2) to get more money for the bastards when they realise we're pants and want to join the top 4

:lol: