Jez

I see the "worlds best negotiator" Mr Levy has made a huge loss on soldado!

You rarely see a player look so out of place in professional football, I mean we've all seen players who were absolute shite, but cost comparatively little and quickly disappeared (see tonev, Luna etc) but this bloke cost £24million pounds. TWENTY FOUR MILLION POUNDS.

And he still scored against villa.

Bristol City spend £9M on a striker from Brentford

proof if any was needed that football is mad utterly bonkers and mad

Makes Gestede's price look even more of a bargain.

If Austin is worth 15 then Gray is worth 9. I saw him about a dozen times last year and he really is very good. Madness that he was playing non-league not that long ago.

(Then we get Gestede for less than that and the logic comes crashing down.)

So chelsea snatching up pedro apparently. Their squad transfer-policy is just strange to me. Why sell KDB + schurrle to buy salah to buy caudrado to buy pedro. Why sign that filipe luis to sell him a year later to replace with another expensive LB when ivanovic/terry is in decline.

If someone can explain this to me. Please do

Edited by gharperr

Otamendi reminds me of a pokemon for some reason.

I have always had the same thought regarding Skrtel, reminds me of Squirtle Turtle and I can't read his name without thinking it. It amuses me anyway :D

• Like 3

It's funny how you can go from liking someone to disliking them so quickly.  If he goes to Chelsea then he's a little shit.  I also don't think he'll have half the impact there that he would have had at United, because Chelsea are absolutely stocked in his position.  I also wouldn't rule out the possibility that he doesn't measure up favourably alongside Hazard, Oscar and Willian.  I really hope that transfer bombs if he ends up at Stamford Bridge, although in fairness to him I hope every transfer bombs at Stamford Bridge.

My brother's a taxi driver at Gatwick and someone's taken Pedro to the Chelsea training ground so that looks nailed on.

Now Breaking News on the BBC that Chelsea have agreed a deal with Barcelona for Pedro, doffs hat to sharkyvilla ITK.

My brother's a taxi driver at Gatwick and someone's taken Pedro to the Chelsea training ground so that looks nailed on.

Now Breaking News on the BBC that Chelsea have agreed a deal with Barcelona for Pedro, doffs hat to sharkyvilla ITK.

The annoying thing is my bruv is only allowed to tell me after it's been mentioned in the media due to the company having a confidentiality thingy, so my ITK is a bit useless. Also as it's in the South East it is never Villa-related. They take all sorts of footballers and managers to places.

The annoying thing is my bruv is only allowed to tell me after it's been mentioned in the media due to the company having a confidentiality thingy, so my ITK is a bit useless. Also as it's in the South East it is never Villa-related. They take all sorts of footballers and managers to places.

You were quicker with the news than the Beeb, or at least it looked that way to me as I didn't see it on there first. Your info is still a lot better than anything most of us get. :)

You're no #StevoITK anyway that's for sure. ;)

I think Pedro will be a decent signing for Chelsea. He should fit into Mourinho's system and he should be better than Oscar.

Edited by villa89

Doesn't Mourinho want to play Willian more centrally? Then the signing would make sense. Cuadrado not being given a real chance is strange. They spend so much money on a player to not even include him in the match day squads. Send him here Jose.