1. 1. Who's coming up?

• Notts Forest
    • Cardiff City
    • Leicester City
    • Blackpool

Whos coming up?

Form goes out the window its who wants it

Blackpool have had a great season

Nottm Forest been out the Premiership for a while and Bily Davis would love another go at the Premiership and do better then his did at Derby

Leicester been in the Premiership and if they ccome up there manager wil get the backing from the chairman whos was at Pompey

Cardiff just never know but have got players who played in the Premiership

All live on Sky

Saturday

Blackpool v Nottm Forest 12.45

Sunday, 9 May

Leicester v Cardiff 1.15

Tuesday, 11 May

Nottm Forest v Blackpool

Wednesday, 12 May

Cardiff v Leicester

Having lived in Nottingham for a number of years now and having the ground within walking distance of my front door I would love to see them go up especially as I'm old enough to remember them at their best.

I don't though think it will happen and neither do most people around here, Forest are shot. Their players are out on their feet and have been struggling for weeks, local rumour has it that the players are nackered and their alarming dip in away form would suggest that is the case having gone from being unbeatable away to struggling to pick up a point on their travels.

So I'm going to rule Forest out and say Blackpool who seem far more fresh will reach Wembley although Forest are good at home second leg and they are simply brilliant at home.

currently a student in nottingham and will probably go to their home leg. hoping they can do thew business. they've got enough good players i think and their home record is excellent.

Whos coming up?

Form goes out the window its who wants it

Blackpool have had a great season

Nottm Forest been out the Premiership for a while and Bily Davis would love another go at the Premiership and do better then his did at Derby

Leicester been in the Premiership and if they ccome up there manager wil get the backing from the chairman whos was at Pompey

Cardiff just never know but have got players who played in the Premiership

All live on Sky

Saturday

Blackpool v Nottm Forest 12.45

Sunday, 9 May

Leicester v Cardiff 1.15

Tuesday, 11 May

Nottm Forest v Blackpool

Wednesday, 12 May

Cardiff v Leicester

Hmmm....I think they all want it, but that it's a matter of who's in the best form!

I've gone for Forest. I'm hoping the fact that they couldn't go up automatically and that they've been confirmed in the playoffs for ages means they've simply been recharging their batteries for the past month or so. They all have their charms though. Forest for obvious reasons. Blackpool for Holloway and the novelty element of Blackpool. Cardiff for being Welsh and having strong support and Leicester because they'd be another (6pts) local derby to add to Wolves, noses & WBA. It would mean a very strong West Midlands presence in the PL.

Forest are shot. Their players are out on their feet and have been struggling for weeks, local rumour has it that the players are knackered

that sounds kind of familiar. :winkold: :lol:

Â