• Notts Forest
    • Cardiff City
    • Leicester City
    • Blackpool

All live on Sky

What a **** surprise.

How I detest these monopolising bastards

And the other monopolising bastards at ESPN? :P

Shut it, I just don't like SKY! They are rocket polishers - who else would employ Andy **** Gray?

Villa did?

3 times!

That was before he was a know-nothing pundit :-)

I would like it to be Forest or Leicester, i've got a feeling it's Leicester going up though.

After Forest being comfortably beaten by Blackpool a couple of weeks ago, i can't see them doing it.

Leicester v Blackpool final i reckon.

would love to see blackpool come up. would good seeing holloway each week he cracks me up!

forest with all their history should be up in the big time. but i think molester shitty will come up. destest them.

I cant see Leicester beating Cardiff over two legs.

Do I take it there's a slight change of heart from when this was posted? :P

I hope it isn't Leicester again!

Cardiff would be interesting becasue the fans would start a riot at every ground (Cardiff v Stoke? ouch!!) But I would rather Forest or Blackpool come.Forest because they are quite a big club and Blackpool becasue it would be good to see a small club be rewarded for good financial + football management.

I was reading in this betting preview of the play-offs It is all about momentum tough and who is in good form (like that year Palace came from nowhere to come up) if that is the case then Blackpool are the favourite as they are the form team going into the play-offs, Forest are the least in form.

Â