Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge multiplayer glitch.

Think i'll be giving this a miss until a patch arrives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb5JTaHDzOw&feature=player_embedded#!

Video has been taken down, what was it of?

A floating Apple. :) It was essentially an ironic piece on clearings in the woods that complain about the smallest of glitches as if they were massive, game breaking disasters.

Well, just over 2 days until launch and I'm still not that arsed about this game, I'm looking forward to it just because I don't have anything else to play right now. I don't hold out hope for Treyarch.

Technically I am a volunteer, but I was a volunteer without much of a choice in the matter ;). Tbf they sweetened the deal by covering my costs to get in. Plus I reckoned being particularly flexible on hours would serve me well come the time I need references and/or more hours.

Hey, I still didn't have much choice in the matter, I'll whinge about that til the cows come home ;). I was signed up before being asked, I was basically expected to do it because they needed someone else and everyone else had either already ok'd it or said piss off.

We might even know the price by the launch! We've not been told yet, much to the ire of many customers Friday.

Right, I pre-ordered mine from GameStation a little while ago (in the shop). Does anyone know what they will be offering at the midnight launch? I am happy to pick it up the next day. However, if they are offering any amazing deals or good free stuff then I may go to the midnight launch....

Right, I pre-ordered mine from GameStation a little while ago (in the shop). Does anyone know what they will be offering at the midnight launch? I am happy to pick it up the next day. However, if they are offering any amazing deals or good free stuff then I may go to the midnight launch....

As far as I'm aware they're just doing a raffle for someone to get upgraded to the Hardened edition.

What was that deal what you could do on Woolworths online site? It was mentioned on here somewhere.

don't bother this that mate

so many people did it, so they cancelled it all and some people aren't even getting full refunds

Â