Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

Well I have gone for the pay £7.99 and trade in Medal of Honour deal. Pick it up from HMV in Sutton Coldfield tommorow. It just opened two weeks ago and no one knows its there I think.

Tesco and Asda are really shit at game launches. for GTA and Fifa in the past its been 50 copies per branch and a massive que of peple who have been there since 9pm - not worth the hassle. A lot of it is to get you to visit the supermarket more than anything!.

Medal of Honour whilst good, had to many arseholes sniping you when playing online and the bastards were foaming at the gash, everytime they did shoot you like a coward.... ****.... Im not bitter, of course. Just took the fun out of the game.

I never plated MW2, didnt get round to it, so lets see what black ops is all about!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And have you decided on PC or console, Rev?

cd2MZl.jpg

Mostly because I am not going to be able to get to a shop tomorrow. Mrs The_Rev is going to Saudi Arabia for three weeks so I'll be taking her to Heathrow, which is going to take up most of my day.

I will probably buy a used copy of the console version at some point though.

F1 is still a recent game mate, bang it on ebay and then put the funds towards black ops when you get them that deal from game seems a bit poo.

If it was me, I would still go at 12 and take the F1 game if you want, if not, buy Black ops full whack, sell the F1 game on ebay and put it against the balance. prob work out you pay £15 for BLACK OPS, thats a tenner for beer....

F1 is still a recent game mate, bang it on ebay and then put the funds towards black ops when you get them that deal from game seems a bit poo.

If it was me, I would still go at 12 and take the F1 game if you want, if not, buy Black ops full whack, sell the F1 game on ebay and put it against the balance. prob work out you pay £15 for BLACK OPS, thats a tenner for beer....

Yep ill go at Midnight just in case, haven't played F1 in a while because i played it to death when i got it

I've decided to go for the midnight launch :?

It's through lazyness really, it's easier for me to go at night than during the day, can't be bothered with the waiting though.

It's through lazyness really, it's easier for me to go at night than during the day, can't be bothered with the waiting though.

You're full of shit sometimes :)

You said not too long you wasnt arsed about this game, now you're going to a midnight launch!

You're full of shit sometimes :)

You said not too long you wasnt arsed about this game, now you're going to a midnight launch!

Hahah

Well, I'm not excited like I was MW2, if I had a job or anything right now it'd be different. But yeah, after spending a month saying how I don't care I'm now going to the midnight launch. :lol:

Had about 100 through the doors at our place. It was like a scene from **** Dawn of the Dead when we got in, hoard of people standing at the door faces pressed up against the glass. Only thing it needed was a bloodied hand pounding on the glass.

Played it for about 2 hours since I got it, I like it so far. It looks like everything MW2 isn't. The guns seem to recoil, grenades and the grenade launcher have been well and truly nerfed.

So far so good.

Only down point being maybe that the maps seem a bit, badly made. It's a Treyarch thing though I suppose, there designs have always been like that, confusing and there is lots of ways to cut into different places. Managed a pretty impressive TDM of about 40 kills, got to a 9 killstreak twice. Not seen a single RC car yet now that I think of it.

Played it for about 2 hours since I got it, I like it so far. It looks like everything MW2 isn't. The guns seem to recoil, grenades and the grenade launcher have been well and truly nerfed.

So far so good.

Only down point being maybe that the maps seem a bit, badly made. It's a Treyarch thing though I suppose, there designs have always been like that, confusing and there is lots of ways to cut into different places. Managed a pretty impressive TDM of about 40 kills, got to a 9 killstreak twice. Not seen a single RC car yet now that I think of it.

Agreed, played it for about 2 hours last night, looks different to MW2, plays the same as MW2, granades and noobs do feck all, on the whole its impressive.

Â