Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

COD is hardly ever cheap, probably £40 most places.

Some of the supermarkets MW2 for £26, but you'd do well to get a copy at that price, you'd have people waiting at midnight/early in the morning for copies.

I guess my problem is 'location' for me its full price or die :(

I choose to die :(

I'm the same aswell really. I've been using ShopTo a lot recently as they're cheaper than most places, and you get games a day or two early, but this is £42, so i'll just go into HMV on release day and pick up a copy for £40.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COD is hardly ever cheap, probably £40 most places.

Some of the supermarkets MW2 for £26, but you'd do well to get a copy at that price, you'd have people waiting at midnight/early in the morning for copies.

I guess my problem is 'location' for me its full price or die :(

I choose to die :(

I'm the same aswell really. I've been using ShopTo a lot recently as they're cheaper than most places, and you get games a day or two early, but this is £42, so i'll just go into HMV on release day and pick up a copy for £40.

Same here, I can't even just go to a major town and shop around as it takes £20 to do just that! frustrating.

Just ordered the new COD for £25 delivered from Woolworths using these codes

ZZ018 for £20 off first purchase

XV044 for free P&P

My order went through fine as of this morning (28th Oct)

Wasn't going to get this but for £25 i've had my arm twisted!

Cheers mate

XV044 for free P&P

Cheers mate

Be careful with Woolworths. They're part of Very who have a nasty habit of charging you without warning the full price of the item if the code wasn't intended for you.

I'm well looking forward to this, if only for the customisation of your online player! Reminds me of Rainbow Six Vegas!

XV044 for free P&P

Cheers mate

Be careful with Woolworths. They're part of Very who have a nasty habit of charging you without warning the full price of the item if the code wasn't intended for you.

Have to wait and see, but the order went through fine and I've got a confirmation email for £25.

If it helps I have never had any problems with ordering from Very at getting the money off,even with codes found on the net.

Really looking forward to this. The pre-release anticipation I get before the release of the new Call of Duty has set in. Pre-ordered it from GAME ages ago and I usually get my games from them a day early so should hopefully get it on the Monday.

Can I pre order today even though I haven't got the funds in my bank account today but will put in £60 on Monday?

Like do you have to have the money in the account before you pre order?

Money isnt taken until game has been dispatched

what are peoples experiences with pre ordering games? Do they come on the day, before or after?
I've pre-ordered about 10-15 popular games in the past from GAME and in all cases bar two (GTA IV and WaW) I got the game a day early. In the case of Forza 3, I got it 3 days early!

Â