Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive just found this which looks like real footage of the game and zombies. This is more zombie footage, like i say looks real enough.

*WARNING THIS LOOKS REAL SO DONT VIEW IF YOU DONT WANT TO SPOIL THE SUPRISE, IT SHOWS THE END OF THE GAME AND THE CREDITS AND ZOMBIES FOOTAGE*

What's the best place for pre-ordering online? Torn between play.com and game at the minute, I'm not fussed about price at all, just want to have it (preferably) the day before it's released.

What's the best place for pre-ordering online? Torn between play.com and game at the minute, I'm not fussed about price at all, just want to have it (preferably) the day before it's released.

I wouldn't bet on Play being reliable enough to get the game to you when you want it.

From what I hear, ShopTo usually delivers games a day, sometimes two days early. I haven't got any personal experience of that since I live in Sweden and shipping is 2-3 days slower in my case, but from what I've heard they are pretty fast.

Ive just found this which looks like real footage of the game and zombies. This is more zombie footage, like i say looks real enough.

*WARNING THIS LOOKS REAL SO DONT VIEW IF YOU DONT WANT TO SPOIL THE SUPRISE, IT SHOWS THE END OF THE GAME AND THE CREDITS AND ZOMBIES FOOTAGE*

Both been taken down already, so it's safe to say it was real. I was watched it being streamed earlier, campaign looks pretty good.

Managed to pick this up today did the first 2 missions on campaign and played 4 player lan party all day. Customisation in its first class. You can have 40 different icons instead of red dot sites and 16 cammos. Have a Gold AK47 with a nuke red dot site and secondary Cross bow :D lightweight pro gives you no falling damage and if you drop your equipment c4/claymore you can pick it back up. First time i got the remote control car i pressed RT and it blew me up lol

Both been taken down already, so it's safe to say it was real. I was watched it being streamed earlier, campaign looks pretty good.

its real alright

got it sitting in front of me

its real alright

got it sitting in front of me

What zombie version does it come with?

All editions of the game come with zombies, which unlocks on completion of the single player campaign apparently. The standard edition comes with one map to start out with, but more maps can be unlocked, not sure how though.

If you buy the hardened edition, you get the above, aswell as the four maps that were in WAW aswell.

I don't really get what's so good about Zombies?

Looks really boring.

It's just enjoyable to play with friends. To be honest, if zombies were it's own game, it'd still be better than 99% of games out there. The fact it's only a secondary multiplayer game and still gets a tonne of hype says it all.

Â