Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the "deals" for launch.

Asda

£4.97 When you trade in Fallout New Vegas or Fable 3 or Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2. £36.97 on it’s own.

Sainsburys

£27.97 when you spend £30 or more in-store. £37.97 on it’s own.

Tesco

£25 when you also purchase 2100 Xbox Live Points Card, 3 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership, £20 PS3 PSN Card. £39.90 on it’s own.

Morrisons

£29.99 when you buy any other chart game, £39.99 on it’s own

Game

£24.99 when bought with any other Xbox 360 or PS3 Chart title. Also £24.99 when traded in with selected games

Gamestation

£24.99 when bought with any other Xbox 360 or PS3 Chart title.

HMV

£42.99 or £7.99 when you trade in Medal of Honour

Blockbuster

£44.99 or £0.99 when you trade in two of these games : Medal of Honour, Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas, MMA, F1 2010, Star Wars The Force Unleashed

Details

All prices where confirmed in the national newspapers on 8th November 2010. Prices may be subject to stock levels and terms and conditions. Check in-store for exact details. The relevant adverts can be seen in The Sun, The Mirror and The Daily Star

All pretty crap tbh!

Just seen that post on UK hot deals Rev and have to agree though I saw that at Asda if you pre order you get a t-shirt and the book included but its pre order only.

I went with the Tesco offer I put on here Courtesy of Ukhotdeals and got it for £34 and it should be there when I get home from work though my son has asked if he can use it to go online to wind his mates up that he has it already :lol: in reality he will be queuing at midnight with them in Erdington. :winkold:

Sad I know but have booked the day off tomorrow to review the product :winkold:

Yeah he's took the phone off the hook

I don't know how many he's got, couple of 100 I assume judging by the amount of numbers he's got in his little black book with pre-orders!

How much did he charge ya? I aint bothered getting it off him this time around...MW2 set me back 50 quid and that was just the standard edition!! Im just not excited enought about this to warrant paying that sort of money. Im quite happy to wait until the weekend before i buy it :lol:

Yeah he's took the phone off the hook

I don't know how many he's got, couple of 100 I assume judging by the amount of numbers he's got in his little black book with pre-orders!

How much did he charge ya? I aint bothered getting it off him this time around...MW2 set me back 50 quid and that was just the standard edition!! Im just not excited enought about this to warrant paying that sort of money. Im quite happy to wait until the weekend before i buy it :lol:

T'was £45. Yeah it's probably a tenner more expensive than getting it from Tesco or something, but I like to spend my money at places that are friendly and helpful. Plus I've been going to his shop for like 15 years.

Talk about going over the top for the sake of a few quid. I really don't know what the big deal is. The deals on offer at the supermarkets are not that great, and its not as if the game is going to sell out either. Although i'm looking forward to the game, i certainly wouldnt sit outside a supermarket pissing myself waiting for its release.

Just rang up one supermarket and they said that some people have already started queuing up!!
That is crazy sad.

I'll go to a midnight launch, but I'd only go there at midnight, and that's because I'm awake at that time anyway. I'll stick to my pre-order and walk in there at 10/11am thanks.

To the people who have got it already: What do you think of online?

And have you decided on PC or console, Rev?

I have a PS3, and basically, COD MW2 is the only game that I have for it.

Being the cheapskate that I am, i tend to purchase about 1 game a year, and I think that may be overdue.

Is it going to be worth getting Black Ops? or is it going to be too similar to MW2 to bother with? (Baring in mind that I never got further than the 1st scene on MW2 single player mode once I'd discovered the online gaming).

I have a PS3, and basically, COD MW2 is the only game that I have for it.

Being the cheapskate that I am, i tend to purchase about 1 game a year, and I think that may be overdue.

Is it going to be worth getting Black Ops? or is it going to be too similar to MW2 to bother with? (Baring in mind that I never got further than the 1st scene on MW2 single player mode once I'd discovered the online gaming).

From what I hear it's very derivative, but that doesn't mean it's not worth getting. To be honest, I think I'll still play MW2 after getting Black Ops.

Â