Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

Ok played this till about 5 am this morning and though I prefer the graphics on Modern Warfare the game is good.

The Biggest problem for me is the flash bangs and grenades etc, what a load of shite! The flash bang is more like a camera flash on an old camera, how on earth can they get that wrong! I will get used to it but you dont get the same feel when you hit an enemy, its not as obvious in my opinion.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will also add, the Valkyrie missiles are shite, a very wank and hard to control version of the predetor missile.

Normal game modes need silly amounts of bullets to get a kill, M16 requires 2 or 3 full 3 round bursts to get a kill, hardcore modes are not unlocked till level 19 i think.

I will also add, the Valkyrie missiles are shite, a very wank and hard to control version of the predetor missile.

Normal game modes need silly amounts of bullets to get a kill, M16 requires 2 or 3 full 3 round bursts to get a kill, hardcore modes are not unlocked till level 19 i think.

More bullets = good.

Problem with the last few COD games is that with the inevitable lag and few shots needed to kill, it felt like you only needed to be shot once to die.

Still not got mine yet, damn Tesco!

More bullets = good.

Problem with the last few COD games is that with the inevitable lag and few shots needed to kill, it felt like you only needed to be shot once to die.

Still not got mine yet, damn Tesco!

I only usually play the hardcore modes so the extra bullets needed for the kills frustrates me a bit.

Anybody having trouble inviting friends into groups? We're trying to do zombies but nobody can join, just says trying to join for ages. PS3 btw.

I was playing last night and a couple of times it just spat me out of lobby's and disconnected me from XBox Live.

I know XBox and PS3 work in similar ways so it might just be the volume of people playing.

Sorry for the noob question, I've never played WAW so what can I expect with 'zombies'? Is it part of the multiplayer mode or an extra campaign mode?

No need to apologise and its an extra multi player though can play alone

Sorry for the noob question, I've never played WAW so what can I expect with 'zombies'? Is it part of the multiplayer mode or an extra campaign mode?

Its an extendsion of the multiplayer. You're dropped into a battered old building with upto three other players, and you have to fight off waves of nazi zombies. For every kill, you get points, which you then use to buy weapons, and unlock other parts of the house etc.

Its great mate, basically you either play on your own or with a group of you (max 4). You start in a 'room' which has various doors or windows which are boarded up. The walking dead then proceed to break down the boards and enter the building. You then kill them while earning points for each kill.

You start with a pistol and can purchase upgraded weapons along the way while the number of zombies increase each time you kill the previous hoard of walking dead.

In short...its fecking ace! :D

Â