Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

Excellent  - Liam Norwell skittled 'em I believe. Could only have been bettered if it had been Lancashire going down ! Now let's Warks sort out the Management and coaching staff 'cos something appears to be not working. Ashley Giles to return perhaps ?

59 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Got down to Edgbaston for the last 45 minutes :D 

Just incredible from Norwell. As I arrived he got spanked for 15 off an over and just looked totally gassed. Unbelievable victory!

Quite unbelievable bowling performance. 

Yorkshire (I'm calling them Leeds) fans must be absolutely sobbing into their beer snotty strings hanging from their noses. 

travis-fran-healy.gif

• Like 1

Yes, absolutely stunning... 50 runs in just the first three overs! Wow! Incredible from both our openers, especially this Salt guy.

Bodes well for the World T20. (Shame Bairstow's out though due to some random injury while playing golf. He was suddenly in the form of his life).

1 hour ago, turvontour said:

Warwick team for next season looking pretty weak with all these players moving on.

Fortunately they had such a great season this year it shouldn't affect them too much...... Oh wait. 

They have signed Moeen Ali haven't they? Probably a few more will arrive too you would hope. 

Â