Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

I assume it's impossible to tell if you use it infrequent, but if people use itas their home broadband it'd flag up.

Depends on how good their packet inspectors are and on how extensive Android's tethering packet munging is.

There're a few ways that NAT usage (and the number of hosts behind NAT) can be estimated. TCP sequence patterns and HTTP header analysis (e.g. having both a Chrome for Android and Chrome for PC user-agent header) off the top of my head.

just about to go buy my myself a nexus 7, never had an android device before.

my girlfriend wanted to buy me an ipad for xmas but from looking around on here people seem to like the nexus 7 so hopefully i am making the right decision.

my girlfriend wanted to buy me an ipad for xmas but from looking around on here people seem to like the nexus 7 so hopefully i am making the right decision.

If you aren't sure, buy it online and make use of the distance selling regulations.

I've never ever had to change a battery on a phone. But then I guess if you have once then you're burnt so it'd be a requirement for peace of mind.

I do it all the time now.

Never had your battery go flat before you could get it to a charger?

You sure are :)

edit: nice auto-multiquote feature :)

Just brought a unlocked samsung galaxy s3 have a s2 and love it. I am on orange do I have to pay to get a micro sim off them or can I cut it myself?

I bought a cutter on Amazon for about 6 quid delivered. It was delivered before I got my S3 :mrgreen:

NFC = No **** Clue

Kidding.

As the Rev already knows, I've just installed Jellybean on my rather old ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco). The difference is huge. Much snappier, much quicker. e.g. Swype closes instantly now whereas before it would take up to 10 seconds to disappear. Maps is smooooth. Anyway, I am excite.

Â