Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

Hmm, I've tried it a couple of times before and always went back to the ICS and JB stock keyboards, which I find excellent.

I'm giving it a proper go as I've had it purchased since the last cheap app event.

I'm currently spending about £2 / day on apps due to already owning quite a few of the cheap dailies. It's fantastic when you recommend apps to people, they see they're like £3 and you have to say 'oh sorry, I only paid 10p :)'

Hmm, I've tried it a couple of times before and always went back to the ICS and JB stock keyboards, which I find excellent.

Me too. I type way worse on swiftkey and as it's mostly Swedish it's not as good in helping me correct it.

Found an annoying thing with swift key, sometimes when I am posting forum replies mainly when I quote a post I am typing away and it suddenly jumps up into the quote and over types what was in the quote or changes the words.

Found an annoying thing with swift key, sometimes when I am posting forum replies mainly when I quote a post I am typing away and it suddenly jumps up into the quote and over types what was in the quote or changes the words.

Yep, mine does that.

Didn't know it was Swiftkey causing the issue or whether it was the browser or whatever.

But it's very annoying.

Luckily I rarely use my phone to post on forums so it's not a huge problem.

I've also noticed something on google with Swiftkey (again I'm now assuming it's a swiftkey problem). If you make a mistake it won't let you delete what you've written, and if you hit space, it doesn't put a space, it guesses the next letter (which is gobbeldegook) for as loong as you press space. Basically, if you misspell a word in google, you have to delete the whole thing and start again

Glad its not just me then.

I use it occasionally for forums and the other annoying thing is not being able to hide the keyboard after you have typed a post like you can on iphone/ipad unless I am missing something?

May I take this opportunity to pimp out Google+ to everyone?

Pros:

Platform-wise, it's the best social network out there.

It's not a fad, there's a massive shift towards it and eventually everyone will be using it.

Find people you don't know with similar interests.

The Android app is excellent.

All your friends and family that you don't like are on Facebook.

Cons:

All your friends and family are on Facebook.

Wicked, cheers mate.

Samsung are doing an offer, 30 free days on their music hub and one free album (not great choice, The Verve + Vaccines the best) but might do it. What can I do for the month, is it a streaming service or can I keep any downloads?

Â