PL: Hull a Match Thread 2010/04/21 19:45

limpid

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't believe this. We've gone form being completely on top to under pressure judt like that.

The usual after we have scored, for some reason...

its called a game of football. its what happens. especially when one team are fighting for their lives.

deary me

It happens quite often actually, even when we aren't playing a team fighting for their lives.

Deary me.

What a sitter that was. Why do we still manage to give such easy chances to such shit teams?

Villa should kill these off 'cos they are shockingly poor. Let's not make it a nail biting finish yet again lads - PLEASE!! :shock:

I just don't believe this. We've gone form being completely on top to under pressure judt like that.

its called a game of football. its what happens. especially when one team are fighting for their lives.

deary me

It happens quite often actually, even when we aren't playing a team fighting for their lives.

Deary me.

Bullards dropped back into Midfield so we have less space in midfield.

Same problem again, go 1-0 up and then sit back and it's as if we are happy to try and go through the rest of the game at 0-1 instead of looking to push on and add to the score.

This. I'm not quite sure why we keep having this problem.

deary me

Deary me.

Is it that or is it the fact that we take our foot off the pedal and concede easy ground for teams to play in?