The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

No one does third person personal references like the Rock! He is genuinely funny!! And he really hates Cena! And Cena is genuinely jealous of the Rock and his milllions.... (and millions) of members of 'Team Bring It'.

Between the Rock and Punk RAW may even get interesting?

The Rock is everything Cena wishes he could be.

The best on the stick in the business, probably ever along with Y2J.

Superb gimmick

Decent in the ring

Able to make a ridiculous finisher look remotely credible.

AND people love him.

Cena has none of the above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH0mdKw4iFM

Guess Mr Jacobs is returning at some point then, probably for one last run. There was also a video with a kid saying some stuff and then 'It Begins' flashing on screen at the end. Reports pointing to either a Jericho or Undertaker return.

Hopefully its Taker & Kane returning at the same time for a brothers of destruction mini run, then turning on each other after a few months with a double retirement match at Wrestlemania, maybe Bearer returning to get revenge on them both and doing something to end both of them.

Ive thought about this far too much it seems.

may I be the first to say that Cody Rhodes is the worst actor I have ever seen. He's trying to be a comic book villan with his forced laughs, sneers and looking through his eye brows.

He looks like **** Astroboy and his finishing move is absolutely bollocks.. why did the wwe hire him? just because of his dad? **** hell.

Just watched Rock's match.

He's still got it. But that bit at the end was weird. Crowd seemed very unresponsive.

When you consider how they used to eat out of his hand, they didn't seem to do that.

Wrong generation?

The Rock's matt skill were definitely still there. Looks in blooooooody good shape as well.

Not sure about the end of the match like Stevo. Kind of pointless.

I hate him, but to generate more heat Cena should of attacked the Rock behind his back or something.

may I be the first to say that Cody Rhodes is the worst actor I have ever seen. He's trying to be a comic book villan with his forced laughs, sneers and looking through his eye brows.

He looks like **** Astroboy and his finishing move is absolutely bollocks.. why did the wwe hire him? just because of his dad? **** hell.

Cody Rhodes can wrestle. His mic skills are terrible though.

The "It Begins" video seems abit haunting if you know what I mean and I would say that it's probably to do with the return of The Undertaker, not Jericho. I'm sure they'll show more "It Begins" videos that will start to reveal more anyway.

The Rock's matt skill were definitely still there. Looks in blooooooody good shape as well.

Not sure about the end of the match like Stevo. Kind of pointless.

I hate him, but to generate more heat Cena should of attacked the Rock behind his back or something.

I think the end would have been fine, but it was weird because the crowd didn't get involved.

It used to be that all the rock had to do was look sideways and the crowd would erupt into "Rocky Rocky" etc.

Didn't seem to have that same magic on that.

Oh well.

What's the plan for The Rock's involvement? I assume that wasn't his only match?

Might try and ttune in for any future matches he's in

I can hear Michael Cole now:

"Oh my GOD! After covering his face for years because of burns he didn't actually have and then finally taking his mask off, Kane has ACTUALLY burnt his face so has had to put his mask back on!!!!

I've never seen so much irony in the ring!!"

Â