The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Well, Raw got Punk'd again (im sorry), everytime i think he's about to lose momentum or hit a bum note he pulls something out the bag, the whole 'contract signing' thing was brilliant.

Ive heard a few people say the ship has already sailed with punk but i think there is plenty to come, with rumours of a feud with a returning jericho getting stronger with this whole 'only one undisputed champ' thing hhh kept banging on about. I can see him winning at s'slam then going onto jericho with cena going m.i.a for a few weeks before - despite what he said last night - a heel turn in preperation for dwayne.

Is Jericho coming back that soon? I know Fozzy are touring as I've seen the ads for the show in Cov, but I don't think the dates are until November, so a comeback can't be that close surely?

Dunno then, maybe punk to win and brag about being THE undisputed champ for a bit, with jericho to return and say he is the first undisputed champ, maybe win the rumble then those two face off at WM. Maybe wishful thinking on my part though. Either way, for the first time in years im watching again and actually enjoying it.

I'd love to see Jericho back to feud with Punk. Punk is awesome on the mic and so is Jericho so there segments would be great! I was hoping Jericho would be back later this year but obviously that's not going to happen. Royal Rumble in January is a very realistic possibility though, which could then be built up for a few months leading to a match at Wrestlemania (which I'm attending) Vs Punk. The fact that Jericho bad mouthed Punk on twitter after Punk mentioned Jericho on Raw the other week has only added to a potential feud. Plus the fact that the 'from the vault' match shown on Smackdown last week was a Punk Vs Jericho match from a few years ago when they were both champions also continued to get people talking about a potential feud upon the return of Jericho.

As for now, I have a feeling that Summerslam is going to be abit of a let down this Sunday. I really do hope I'm wrong though! Paying £14.95 for a poor event sucks!

They need to pull something miraculous out the bag on raw tonight having just seen last nights results. Why derail such a great story like that? Some crazy decision making by whoever let that ending happen. Oh well, it looks like its back to not watching for another 6 years.

Didn't see it but read that cena had his foot on the rope when he lost. Whilst Cm punk was celebrating in the ring Kevin Nash came out and clotheslined and powerbombed him. Triple H came running back in the ring to see what had happened and as he was in the ring Del Rio cashed in his MITB and won the title

Didn't see it but read that cena had his foot on the rope when he lost. Whilst Cm punk was celebrating in the ring Kevin Nash came out and clotheslined and powerbombed him. Triple H came running back in the ring to see what had happened and as he was in the ring Del Rio cashed in his MITB and won the title

Doesn't sound too bad to me, having not watched it. Not sure anyone would have expected it and it leaves all sorts of ways to build stories. Still 4 champions in about 2 weeks is a bit shit. At least it isn't Cena.

Be interesting to see how they take it. It can go one of two ways. They bury Punk and he becomes a mid carder again or there is Punk conspiracy angle with HHH and Nash in cahoots. Maybe bring XPac back and have a corporation angle again/ or Clique angle.

Â