The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Wont Lesnar fight the Undertaker? I presume that stuff that happened after Lesnar's UFC fight was kayfabe, at least on the Undertaker's part. He seems like a good company man who would do that kind of thing.

Aaand he came back. :D

I'll pay attention to at least him for a few weeks before i realise that the whole thing is crap again.

Ive never marked out for a return so much! Was great :D

He looks in great shape as well following his near death experience with that disease he had last year was it? Will be interesting to see how the fans react to him once the 'Mania feeling has tempered a little, as he didnt exactly leave on best terms with the fans did he (v Goldberg, WMXX)

Have just finished watching RAW from last night, the crowd, the promo's, the guy's who showed up...it all felt like it was back to its best again.

Now that may be because it was the first Raw after 'Mania and it was a smark heavy crowd but even so, I loved it. I loved the chants in support of Daniel Bryan (theres a vid on youtube on the dark match involving bryan after raw went off the air and its simply fantastic).

Hell, I even put up with Santino and then A-Train going all Muta on us :P

I said the same after Punk's breakthrough moment last year but the powers that be still managed to mess that up, but right now, im optimistic again. Im sure Vinnie Mac will find a way of ballsing it up again though.

The problem I have is DBry has got over in the same way that Zack Ryder did, completely on his own, and when they didn't really want him to.

Whilst you'd say that they should look at the reaction DBry is getting and push him to the moon, in the WWE world they'll go "he wasn't meant to get over with that gimmick, BURY HIM!" the same way they have with Ryder. This is the company that says "you have to get yourself over" but then when you do, they bury you.

That said, BROCK **** LESNER! Was pretty positive that he would be coming out at some point, then Cena acknowledged the "we want lesner" chants and I thought there's no way he'd do that if he was. But lo and behold, out he came, and I marked.

Got back home a few hours ago. What a week! I was in Miami for Wrestlemania and for Raw and I've got to say that the past week has easily been one of the best experiences of my life. The atmosphere was amazing. I'm 27 and my brother is 14 but the way that I've been running around Miami to all of the different WWE events that had been going on all day every day you would think that it was me that was the 14 year old. I've been to America to watch WWE shows before but nothing comes close to this. The only thing that would have made it even better was if Stone Cold was involved but unfortunately he wasn't. I went abit trigger happy with my camera so I'll get a few pics posted up when I get a chance to. I'm definitely going to Wrestlemania again next year!

I

Got back home a few hours ago. What a week! I was in Miami for Wrestlemania and for Raw and I've got to say that the past week has easily been one of the best experiences of my life. The atmosphere was amazing. I'm 27 and my brother is 14 but the way that I've been running around Miami to all of the different WWE events that had been going on all day every day you would think that it was me that was the 14 year old. I've been to America to watch WWE shows before but nothing comes close to this. The only thing that would have made it even better was if Stone Cold was involved but unfortunately he wasn't. I went abit trigger happy with my camera so I'll get a few pics posted up when I get a chance to. I'm definitely going to Wrestlemania again next year!

Id love to do this one year. If you dont mind me asking, how long did you go for and how much was the overall cost?

Are they mentioning what Brock has been up to since he left? I can't imagine they'd make much of an angle out of him being 'the former worlds MMA champion' (or whatever spin they would put on it), as it doesnt really suit his image. Just generally being a beast does though I guess. Unless they had him put on MMA gloves and he added more submissions to his move set?

Id love to do this one year. If you dont mind me asking, how long did you go for and how much was the overall cost?

We went for 10 days. We did one of the official WWE travel packages. The VIP package included hotel accomodation, ringside seats for Wrestlemania, ringside seats for Raw, tickets for the hall of fame ceremony, entrance to all of the WWE Axxess events that happened over the week before Wrestlemania, a £50 gift card for WWE shop, transportation to and from the events, a special VIP stadium entrance for Wrestlemania where we were greeted by Mick Foley, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn plus the Wrestlemania chairs for the VIP package were collectable and we were allowed to bring them home. All of that cost £1750 per person. Then the flights were just over £600 per person with Virgin Atlantic. Bearing in mind I was also paying for my little brother, if you add spending money on top of all that it cost me roughly £7000 altogether.

There was a bloke with a Villa shirt on in the crowd, was it you?

No that wasn't me.

They won't mention his time in UFC.

UFC is the enemy where WWE is concerned.

Well, it was a long time ago, but Ken Shamrock did pretty well off the back of it - 'worlds most dangerous man' and all that

We went for 10 days. We did one of the official WWE travel packages. The VIP package included hotel accomodation, ringside seats for Wrestlemania, ringside seats for Raw, tickets for the hall of fame ceremony, entrance to all of the WWE Axxess events that happened over the week before Wrestlemania, a £50 gift card for WWE shop, transportation to and from the events, a special VIP stadium entrance for Wrestlemania where we were greeted by Mick Foley, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn plus the Wrestlemania chairs for the VIP package were collectable and we were allowed to bring them home. All of that cost £1750 per person. Then the flights were just over £600 per person with Virgin Atlantic. Bearing in mind I was also paying for my little brother, if you add spending money on top of all that it cost me roughly £7000 altogether.

There was a bloke with a Villa shirt on in the crowd, was it you?

No that wasn't me.

:shock: £7000......... good. god.

Do they do different (cheaper) packages at all? Im not fussed about the fan axxess, ringside seats, VIP entrance stuff etc..... I would literally just want the tickets to Wrestlemania and Raw, hotel accomodation for a week tops and transportation to the two shows. Obviously id have to sort out my own flights, spending money etc.....

Well it's only 7 grand because he paid for his brother too, so ALL of that for 3500 is really reasonable i think.. especially when you thing flights to the usa are pushing for 1200 quid if you go with a decent airline.

I reckon you could do it for 2500 if you stayed in a normal hotel with just the mainia/raw shows.

but he met some legends and got the VIP treatment and all the other show stuff so I dont think it's too bad.

Yeah it was roughly 3,500 per person which is definitely worth it in my opinion. That was the top package as well. They do quite a few different ones that are alot cheaper than the one we did but obviously the cheaper options would have less perks. I think the cheapest package was about 1000 per person which included tickets to Wrestlemania and Raw (not ringside), 3-4 nights accommodation and free transport to the events. Personally I'd rather pay the full price to get the ultimate experience. I couldn't even put a number on the amount of wrestlers and ex wrestlers that we got to meet and some of the things that we were able to do was great fun. For example, go karting with Kofi Kingston and The Miz was, well, "awesome" pun intended.

Â