The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Guys finished. What the hell was the point of taking the bloody belt of moxley ffs.

Aews bokking lately has been strange. Im expecting a bryan vs mox final with mox winning before MJF cashes the chip in and will probably have a run like reigns.

Would love a MJF -Omega feud

• 2 weeks later...

Tony Khan reminds me of when Eugene debuted in WWE, so amazed by any stars he meets its really weird for an owner to be. McMahon or Bischoff wouldnt let stars walk all over him and they had a lot bigger characters to deal with

A bit like another Tony who owned Villa

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Holy ****  shit

Reveal hidden contents

Extreme rules

Bray wyatts back! Probbaly one if the best return sequences ive ever seen. It was brilliant.a must see

Too drawn out for me. Although I don’t ever watch it anymore so maybe if you care about who he is you’d be more into it. 

The commentators are so shit these days

I used to watch wrestling back in my school days. It was WWF back then and had some quality characters. My favourite were the Hart Foundation, Brett The Hitman’s figure four leg lock was a favourite move of mine in the playground. Other mentions for Macho Man Randy Savage, British Bulldog, Legion of Doom, The Bushwackers, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jake The Snake Roberts, Ultimate Warrior, Superfly Jimmy Snuka, The Undertaker, Shaun Michaels, Big Bossman…. I could go on but you get the idea. Some of the events back then were great fun, the Royal Rumbles and the early Wrestlemania’s with the midget matches. 

Of course, wrestling was much better back then when it was real :ph34r:

10 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Too drawn out for me. Although I don’t ever watch it anymore so maybe if you care about who he is you’d be more into it. 

The commentators are so shit these days

I thought it was brilliant. Greatly executed. If you follow the whole FHF storyline it told a great story.

With commentators i agree with you. Best guy id pat mcfee but he seems to have left for a bit 

Coles gibe very stale. I like wade barrett though

18 hours ago, hogso said:

I can see how the Brat Wyatt stuff would be really cool, if you were 12 years old or something.

Eh, it’s no different to Undertaker, Kane, Gangrel and the Brood etc…. Bit of fun. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Eh, it’s no different to Undertaker, Kane, Gangrel and the Brood etc…. Bit of fun. 

Agreed, all of which I thought were really cool when I was about 12. 

23 hours ago, hogso said:

I can see how the Brat Wyatt stuff would be really cool, if you were 12 years old or something.

I like it, I don’t look at wrestling for realism, it’s escapism for me. Started watching again with my partners son and it’s cool to do it that way, reminds me of when I used to watch as a kid. Good bonding time. 

• Like 1

Yeah, even when it does tip over into goofy, I can't bring myself to be critical of the space-magic-undead-wizard side of wrestling.  Heck, my favourite part of AEW currently is William Regal lusting after Excalibur.

I dont like these kind of segments like DX like this past week. A bunch of old men acting like kids. What a terrible segment that was on raw.

Find stuff like this worse than supernatural aspect like the wyatt part.

Why they didnt follow it up on raw this week instead of giving us that lame FX segment ill never know

Â