The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont like these kind of segments like DX like this past week. A bunch of old men acting like kids. What a terrible segment that was on raw.

Find stuff like this worse than supernatural aspect like the wyatt part.

Why they didnt follow it up on raw this week instead of giving us that lame FX segment ill never know

Better than them destroying young talent like usually happens at these reunions

16 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Better than them destroying young talent like usually happens at these reunions

Might have been a good heat builder to do the reverse and have some heels beat them down.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Might have been a good heat builder to do the reverse and have some heels beat them down.

It would have been but was reading that both HHH and Road Dogg just had heart attacks in the last year or so cant take any moves

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

It would have been but was reading that both HHH and Road Dogg just had heart attacks in the last year or so cant take any moves

So them screaming at the top of their lungs is a good idea getting all breathless and shit.

The return of gallows and anderson was huge suprise.

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

So them screaming at the top of their lungs is a good idea getting all breathless and shit.

The return of gallows and anderson was huge suprise.

My two favourite Gallows stories are after his first return to WWE and Vince didn't remember he was Festus, and his match in Japan that was so bad Inoki came storming down to ring and demanded the match be stopped.

In 2022 I never thought a MJF/William Regal programme would have me so captivated. Regal is superb and his retort to MJF’s rant this week was absolutely expertly done. Bravo. 

3 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

In 2022 I never thought a MJF/William Regal programme would have me so captivated. Regal is superb and his retort to MJF’s rant this week was absolutely expertly done. Bravo. 

Looks to me like a MJF face turn is coming. That promo on khan and the absence wasnt a good idea if they wanted him to stay a heel

• 2 weeks later...

Shinsuke in Japan, in January. Could he...? 

Most likely, Muta will be in the WWE HoF next year, so a we scratch your back, you scratch ours situation. 

But...Muta does also have a storyline in NJPW at the moment too, having turned up out of nowhere the other day to attack O-Khan 

This was in the first round of their new TV title tournament, all matches limited to 15 mins and free on TV in Japan, or online. 

Spoiler

MJF is now offically a face. This will be interesting as i cannot see how the hell is going to do such excellent promos as a face.

I have  a feeling the pinnacle is going to reform but as a face faction.

This "firm" group has to be one of the worst factions ive seen

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Money In the Bank coming to London (O2) in July!

was rumored that MiTB was going to be cancelled as they didn't want to have gimmick matches become the PPV -- but I quite like the MiTB idea and everything.

Very happy that London is getting this as well

I'm glad to see a major PPV come to England, but that arena is very small. WWE sold out a 60k stadium in Wales in like 30 seconds last year and the O2 is a 20k capacity venue. I would love to go to this PPV, but it's going to sell out in 10 seconds.

Â