New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't give a shit about the keeper shirt. They are designed more often than not to look hideous and put off the strikers. Remember the Chelsea Salmon pink goalie shirt?

apparently they spent money studying which was the most off putting colour.

My one gripe is that I don't want the 'Trade Forex Like A Pro' underneath their logo.

looks a bit poo

0,,10265~8899945,00.jpg

"They're grrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeaat!".

:bang:

Thats exactly what I thought!

That is shocking! Absolutely vile

Reminds me of the tiger pyjamas I had when I was a little boy. At least Friedel has the decency to look embarrassed!

Yeah looks like Milner is on his way judging by the marketing shots

Did he not get a longer break due to his World Cup duties? This might explain why he has not played a part today as he may not be in the UK. But, the club want a player who might not be here come the start of the season with the new shirt on publicity shots that will be used for some months now and did we not get stung with Barry in that way in the past?

the away kit looks good but the sponser looks huge, why isnt it teh same size for both shirts? i will wait and see it in eprson before i buy, but most likely will get away one

as for keeper top, i am actually crying from laughter. worst keeper top in history. shoot the designer. gurantee that doesnt sell more than 10 shirts

Â