New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We probably cleared the way for it by telling them that we like the chequered effect.

Could inspiration for the checks have come from our giant matchday flag? We did select the design of that after all. I think the kits are growing on me now the more I seem them; my initial reaction was quite reserved

8)

Uninspired.

I was really hoping that having Nike as a kit partner would lead to something a bit more innovative - not in terms of design but in terms of the structure of the shirt etc. - similar to England's rugby jerseys but I have seen no evidence of this.

We probably cleared the way for it by telling them that we like the chequered effect.

Could inspiration for the checks have come from our giant matchday flag? We did select the design of that after all. I think the kits are growing on me now the more I seem them; my initial reaction was quite reserved

8)

Great minds Stringy, great minds.

Uninspired.

I was really hoping that having Nike as a kit partner would lead to something a bit more innovative - not in terms of design but in terms of the structure of the shirt etc. - similar to England's rugby jerseys but I have seen no evidence of this.

What a surprising post :lol:

Does anything you post not effectively start with "Www" and end with "ahhhh"?

8)

I think the checks tie in quite nicely from a branding point of view.

Lets face it, the club are damned if they do something different, and they are damned if they don't.

8)

I think the checks tie in quite nicely from a branding point of view.

Lets face it, the club are damned if they do something different, and they are damned if they don't.

forgot about the flag.

no excuses then, we like checks therefore that is probably why they went down the road. kit ties in nicely with the flag and the flags they made for free when we had european cup games.

Â