PL: Chelsea a Match Thread 2010/03/27 15:00

limpid

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most embarrassing performance that I've ever suffered through as an Aston Villa fan. The kind of performance that I'm not sure we can mentally recover from and that should make a manager seriously consider his position.

You must be relatively young :)

somebody tell me why they think mon can take us any further. (not based on this game) he cant spend money very well (cant see people arguing with that) he doesnt know how to contruct a team with any more than 12 player. (still any arguments?) and we havnt progressed past 6th since hes been here(fact). and are looking likely to finish 7th/8th this season. we need a manager that can tick these boxes. mon was good enough to get us where we are. but no futher. discuss

any fan with any degree of perspective can't be bothered to waste their time on stuff like this.

the season is not judged by one month of games.

Look, why don't people just take this on the chin and move on, without making themselves look like idiots.

exactly. i remember myself, laughing at burnley. and now i still have a little smile. dont you just love football. villv villaaa, vvviiillllaaaaa.

Chelsea havent even played well today.....weve been all over the place defensively. Why didnt we play 5 across the middle?? With tired players especially the midfield, we shouldve played a 4-5-1.

We did in the first half. Second half we switched to try and get a goal before Gabby went off.

Chelsea havent even played well today.....weve been all over the place defensively. Why didnt we play 5 across the middle?? With tired players especially the midfield, we shouldve played a 4-5-1.

We did. And in an attempt to rescue a point, even win the game, MON reverted to 4-4-2 in the 2nd half.

The most embarrassing performance that I've ever suffered through as an Aston Villa fan. The kind of performance that I'm not sure we can mentally recover from and that should make a manager seriously consider his position.

You must be relatively young :)

I've deleted more posts in this match thread than any I can remember. I struggle to see exactly what people expected from today's game.

From 3-1 you could visibly see our players tire and from thereon it was going to be ugly.

Pathetic fallacy with the weather :(.

You might have to explain that to me I think.

6-1.

I'm sorry, I'm in AUstralia, just got home from a night out which included many drinks and got my literary terms confused!