PL: Chelsea a Match Thread 2010/03/27 15:00

limpid

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people ruling us out of 4th off the back of a defeat in Stamford Bridge. Did they expect more?

I'm not... I ruled us out after the two crap draws against Wolves and Sunderland :winkold:

Nor me, it's not over until it is mathematically impossible.

Today was our hardest match and hitting them as they hit form on Wednesday did not help.

it has just been so deflating. we haven't turned up second half and that fact has been taken advantage of by a very good side. we need to remember this, that chelsea are a great side and they do rip teams apart more often than man united do.

we need this week to take a bit of time out, pick ourselves up and get right back into our season next week at bolton.

I`m not going to go mad after one bad defeat but ive said for some time if we want to be a top team we need to pass the ball better. If your under this much presure possesion wise and you make a mistake it invariably leads to a goal. We need to control things better in general play.

Why do some poeple love saying this thread is pathetic? All I've seen is people berating a poor performace, and I think the scoreline pretty much backs them up. Instead of simply calling everyone 'pathetic', why not try and offer constructive views on where it went wrong? Or do you not think it went wrong?

It does flatter Chelsea to an extent given how helpful the referee has been. It's no surprise they are currently top of the league as they have that clinical edge to take chances and open teams up - doesn't stop them being a horrible horrible team.