PL: Chelsea a Match Thread 2010/03/27 15:00

limpid

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny thing is, MON couldn't win today as if he hadn't have made changes people would have a go at him.

Its too late though mate, our players are falling apart physically. Gabbys chance of going to the WC are gone too if hes injured again today. Hopefully he`s just taken him off to make sure hes ok for next week.

Some people need to cop on.. Some of the comments here are ridiculous.

Chelsea have got every run of the ball today which is unfortunate and have probably deserved their win anyway.

In ways it might be good to have a tonking like this and they will hopefully knuckle down and concentrate for the rest of the season..

A break this week comes at the right time.

they have runined out goal difference today, we are on course to finish 8th not 4th. our defence is no longer the best in the league, now the 5th best, i thought id never say it but i **** cba with more seasons like this, in the first half people " oh yea great mebbe well get 4th with this nice team, mon is gr8 lets all suck him off" then the second half we have run our of puff with not much goal threat" this running our of steam half way is because mon is spending money on squad boosters that never play i.e not squad boosters. if i thought we could get a manager who knew how to spend randy's money id sack mon on the spot. bored of 1 half seasons i want a full fuking season

Listening to the radio commentary before the game, and all the commentaters said the same thing about O'Neil, that he refuses to change the side all season and then moans when his players are tired.

Not **** rocket science is it!

Some pretty **** unreal comments in this thread, no wonder they call us fickle (and yes I'm **** annoyed at losing to these words removed in a manner such as this)