PL: Chelsea a Match Thread 2010/03/27 15:00

limpid

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most embarrassing performance that I've ever suffered through as an Aston Villa fan. The kind of performance that I'm not sure we can mentally recover from and that should make a manager seriously consider his position.

Another serious slump. The wheels have came off again. Serious questions need to be asked in all honesty, are do people still believe they don't?

This is atrocious and quite frankly embarrassing. Glad I didn't go out to watch this pile of shit.

I'm glad you posted something I didn't have to delete.

It is not a serious slump, it is tired players playing a team who have hit form and were lucky to get a penalty to go in 2-1.

They've had everything go their way, Friedel has made one save of note everything else has gone in.

somebody tell me why they think mon can take us any further. (not based on this game) he cant spend money very well (cant see people arguing with that) he doesnt know how to contruct a team with any more than 12 player. (still any arguments?) and we havnt progressed past 6th since hes been here(fact). and are looking likely to finish 7th/8th this season. we need a manager that can tick these boxes. mon was good enough to get us where we are. but no futher. discuss