PL: Chelsea a Match Thread 2010/03/27 15:00

limpid

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5-1 utter shite this.. o neill has been here for years and we are still getting routed

Ferguson has been at Man Utd for about 25 years and they got routed last season by Liverpool. What's your point?

Some people need to cop on.. Some of the comments here are ridiculous.

Chelsea have got every run of the ball today which is unfortunate and have probably deserved their win anyway.

In ways it might be good to have a tonking like this and they will hopefully knuckle down and concentrate for the rest of the season..

A break this week comes at the right time.

Best post for a long while in this thread. We are in much need of a rest.

And interestingly for me it all started going wrong when we switched to 442 from 451, as someone else said MO'N really couldn't win today.

Shit happens, every team gets a hiding each season

That's twice now for Delfouneso who has got in good positions, good play, impressed

We've been shite for the last three games bud.

We were good against Sunderland and poor against Wolves. This hasn't been a poor performance, we've had a poor twenty minutes, but I don't think this has been about us being poor, Chelsea have been good and have also had the run of everything. A defeat is fair enough, but 5-1 isn't a reflection of how we've played.

Its one game. remember this......?

Saturday, 17 October 2009

Barclays Premier League

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aston Villa

Dunne (32)

Collins (52)

2-1

(HT 1-1) Chelsea

Drogba (15)

Bookings:

Agbonlahor (35)

Milner (90+3)

Bookings:

A Cole (45+1)

Shit happens, every team gets a hiding each season

That's twice now for Delfouneso who has got in good positions, good play, impressed

We've been shite for the last three games bud.

Er, where did I say we play shit once a season, bud.

I said every team gets a hiding each season...did we get a hiding against Wolves? no. Did we get a hiding against Sunderland? no.

Clinical Chelsea, one very fortunate penalty changed the game in the first half. Chelsea should have some of their players sent off. It's poor performance but it happens this thread is getting pretty pathetic.

seen from both Sunderland and this game that the Fonz gets himself in brilliant positions but maybe hastn't got the composure yet to beat that last man or play the definative through ball, looks much more dangerous than most our players though!

Drogba not used. My captain switches :hooray:

Yesss!!!

GHutrted though, took Lamps out my team FFS.

Anyway, as Chris I believe it was did the predictions, he had us down a loss and Spurs win and we still finish above them.

This game doesn't really matter apart GD. (Not that I think we will finish 4th)

jeus, some of the people on here are embarrasing!

Yes we are getting a beating, but we look tired, as I've said earlier its no good resting players earlier in the season if the replacements would have dropped points or we would have been 8-9th already. Don't start saying he should have bought better replacements because we don't have anywher near the money that Chelsea have got to have an equal bench.

Get a grip people, some of you should go and support Chelsea if all you want is success. Its been a bad day, get over it.

I can't believe there are people slagging MON off. Most people wanted L Young in the team and Heskey off (me included) and he has and we are being beaten 5-1. Not saying he did it because of the fans, but thats what we called for.

We are knackered and its been a long season. He needs to deadwood in the summer and spend some money I'm afraid, if we haven't got it, then expect more of the same.