• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just rest people with injuries

Friedel

Young Cuellar Collins Warnock

Downing Sidwell Petrov Young

Carew Delf/Agbonlahor

Reason I have chosen Sidwell is because MON obviously sees something in him that we don't and is the reason Delph is not on the bench (where is he?)

Hope Gabby is fit for this but hope we don't play Carew and Heskey for this one. Was confident the other day but now I'm not as confident. I'd take a draw but we keep drawing so I'd probably gamble it for a win. Knowing our luck we will win this one and draw the 'easier' fixtures.

Chelsea 2-2 Aston Villa

Interesting selection dilemma.

-----------------Friedel----------------

Young----Cuellar-----Collins--Warnock

Downing---Sidwell---Petrov----Young

---------Carew-----Gabby/Fonz------

Bench of

Guzan, Davies, Beye, Delph, Albrighton, Gabby/Fonz, Salifou.

If Gabby isn't fit then the last place on the bench should be interesting; Andreas Weimann anyone?

Guest Ricardomeister

Chelsea nicely back in form just in time to play a weary Villa so I cannot see anything other than us trying to park the bus and a comfortable Chelsea win.

Obviously hope we can do well but if we are going to lose, id rather it be by 3 or 4 just to give the players a bit of a kicking up the backside
It's not a kicking up the backside they need.

I fancy us to win this one.

There's no place to hide in this one, no inch to be given to the opposition, we need to be at our best from the first to final whistle and take every chance that comes our way otherwise we'll get spanked.

I reckon we'll win this

2-1 Villa

we cant even beat wolves at home, what chance do we have against a very good chelsea side away?

Every chance since we became the new Liverpool, we always up our game and work rate against the top 4 teams, we've got results at Stamford Bridge in the past and although Chelsea will be clear favourites i wouldn't completely rule out us taxing something from this game.