General Krulak (part 3) - Questions

BOF

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi general i posted this a while back and just thought id ask again as i think you missed the post! Thanks.

My first post asking the general something!

I am the president of the University of Birmingham's RAG society (The society that collects money for charities and raises money through events etc) and im trying to get in touch with acorns about the possibility of getting some students from our university bucket shaking for them at a Villa game at some point. Ive emailed partnership@acorns.org.uk, which is apparently the email for inquires about acorns partnership with villa. Im not sure if thats the best place to start? I was wondering if you could suggest any contacts that i could try to enquire with?

General Krulak here:

1. First off, thank everyone for the kind birthday wishes. Right now, the best present I could get would be to see the Holte Pub in my car headlights!!!! I miss Villa Park and the Fans, players and staff. I have promised myself that I will get back soon!!

2. kiddybloke: Sorry I missed your note. If you are looking to help out with acorns, the best person to call is Lee Preece at Villa Park.

Forgive my lateness but happy birthday General! You're on american time anyway so I'm not officially late with my wishes haha. Have a great day Sir!

One question, if I may. Without any specifics, do you see/hope the Browns having a busy weekend with the free agency market opening tomorrow? I'd think with Holmgren coming in he'll be wanting to put his stamp on the team quickly. Thank you for time and many happy returns once again.