LC: SF Blackburn a Match Thread 2010/01/14 20:00

limpid

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointed, but kind of relieved at the same time.

Just need to know what the rearranged date is before I can stop stressing!

14th is a Thursday? It'll be 12th or 13th i'd say!

Blackburn have a game on Monday 11th. Birmingham Post were saying yesterday that the provisional alternative date is next Thursday. We don't play West Ham til the Sunday which is handy.

is the weather really that bad over there,or is blackburns pitch just shit,i was really looking forword to this game..

It's not the pitch. It's the roads leading to the ground and other such things outside the ground I believe. They obviously haven't heard of grit up in Blackburn. No idea why it can't all be cleared up in time considering it is only 11:20am.....

is the weather really that bad over there,or is blackburns pitch just shit,i was really looking forword to this game..

I'm afraid the weather really is that bad up here.

4 or 5 inches lying and it's still snowing. I live less than 1.5 miles from the Town centre and it took my neighbour over 20 minutes to get there and that was 4 hours ago and it's constantly snowed since then

4 or 5 inches lying and it's still snowing. I live less than 1.5 miles from the Town centre and it took my neighbour over 20 minutes to get there and that was 4 hours ago and it's constantly snowed since then

Slightly off topic I know but do you think there'll be any effect on Saturdays match?

One word - grit.

They have far more snow in Germany and in other parts of Europe. However, they manage to cope with it by using Snowploughs and grit. Absolutely shocking that they can't clear a few bloody roads....

One word - grit.

They have far more snow in Germany and in other parts of Europe. However, they manage to cope with it by using Snowploughs and grit. Absolutely shocking that they can't clear a few bloody roads....

This, crappy country.