LC: SF Blackburn a Match Thread 2010/01/14 20:00

limpid

Yea but as I just said if they were to get a replay in the FA cup game with us that game on Monday would be moved back to accomodate the FA cup replay...but now this has been postponed it may still be moved back and our game would be Tues/Weds. Hopefully it's on Thursday though.

Yes but that would have been done with over a weeks notice, the Blackburn v City game won't be moved now.

It will be on Thursday.

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what happens to people that cannot make the game next week? do they get a refund and the tickets go on sale again?

Says no refunds on the tickets but whether that just means if there is no reason and the match is still on the same day.

what happens to people that cannot make the game next week? do they get a refund and the tickets go on sale again?

Says no refunds on the tickets but whether that just means if there is no reason and the match is still on the same day.

When they announce a new date, if you can't make it you will be able to get a refund.

Apparently the other semi is close to being called off, which messes things up for us.

How?

Because City are playing Blackburn next Monday. If our match is rescheduled for next Thursday and United and City play theirs sometime in the future that's a different story.

Apparently the other semi is close to being called off, which messes things up for us.

How?

I'm sorry but there is no way on earth that match should be cancelled. 90% of fans going to that game should be from Manchester, (no jokes) the city transport should be able to cope with it.

But then again what do I know? I said that the game today wouldn't be called off. Blame the idiots that can't drive properly, not me :lol:

How?

Because City are playing Blackburn next Monday. If our match is rescheduled for next Thursday and United and City play theirs sometime in the future that's a different story.

I'm sorry, I still don't understand what you mean??