LC: SF Blackburn a Match Thread 2010/01/14 20:00

limpid

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah im guessing manure will play hull on fa cup 4th day as theve got nothing better to do :lol:

Because Man United decided to change their second leg date so that they postpone their Hull match and Villa don't want to change the date for our home leg as it will cause problems

yeah im guessing manure will play hull on fa cup 4th day as theve got nothing better to do :lol:

Because Man United decided to change their second leg date so that they postpone their Hull match and Villa don't want to change the date for our home leg as it will cause problems

Oh yeh, that's probably why then :lol:

Apologies if this has been mentioned, i just read through the thread quick and couldn't find it...

Is the re-arranged fixture going to be on sky still?

Slightly frustrating this as i'll be on the late shift for the new date, but i guess thats nothing compared to people due to travel to Blackburn.

Is a League Cup Semi Final 1st Leg Tie vs Blackburn worth a days holiday?

Nail on the head there re. FAC. We're still in it so extra hassle rescheduling and anyway we shouldn't have to move a lucrative Arsenal match and cause extra hassle just because of blackburns postponement. Play the **** game next week

Gutted about the cancellation, especially as I just boarded a train from worcester to B'ham as I got the texts through. Also with the trainline.com I can't get refunds on my Bham-Manchester tickets (£18) as they are advance tickets and the B'burn/Manchester return (£5.20) is subject to a £10 cancellation fee (what!?!?) so I'm gonna have to fork out more money for next week.

Ah balls

Tried to get a ticket for tonight - couldn't

Decided I'd get rid of Sky so cancelled it from the 7th so I could watch tonights game before it goes off !.

Bugger !!

Mind you, I'll try to get a ticket again, but very much doubt it, I'm sure virtually everyone with tickets for tonight will go next week

Tell you what chaps, if we weren't over the moon about drawing Brighton at home in the FA cup before today, we certainly should be now. Imagine if we had to play Chelsea or Spurs in that run of games. We will most certainly benefit from resting players for that one now hey?

From the Blackburn OS.

Rovers will confirm a new date for the Carling Cup semi-final first leg on Wednesday morning once confirmation has been received from the Premier League and the Football League.

Link

Thursday damn it, Thursday!

BLACKBURN Rovers' Carling Cup semi final first leg against Aston Villa has been rearranged for Thursday, January 14 at 8pm.

Rovers are in Premier League action at Manchester City on Monday so the only available midweek date was three days later.

Rovers' league game at home to Fulham has now been put back to Sunday, January 17 at 3pm to accomodate the switch.

The Carling Cup semi final second leg at Villa Park will go ahead as planned on Wednesday, January 20 at 7.45pm.

Lancashire Telegraph

Moving the Fulham game must be what they're waiting for clearance from the Premier League.

Means we both get 2 days rest after the game before playing in the league. We get 2 days rest longer before the game. Sweet.

As an aside, our Youth Cup game v West Brom was scheduled for the same night so I guess that might get moved as a result.