PL: Burnley a Match Thread 2009/11/21 15:00

limpid

Burnley are good at Turf Moor, I wouldn't surprised if we lost by a few goals today.

THEY ARE **** BURNLEY.

NOT BARCELONA.

yes, they are tough, but their players are not **** messi. they are still beatable with the right goddamn approach and team selection.

Of course they are beatable but to think it should be easy just be cause they are little, unfashionable, Burnley is both patronising and stupid at it ignores their excellent home record.

I think it's more to do with the fact that yes they are unfashionable and hard working and the consequent selection of a CM pairing that makes the QE2 look mobile.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man City and Liverpool drawing 2 -2 was a great result why are we not taking advantage? **** disgusting we cant win these kind of games against the inferior sides such as Burnley disgraceful

I know, shocking. I'm surprised Fergie still has a job to be honest.

We are awful away from home. We can't keep clean sheets.

Burnley are very good at home.

No shock that we are losing, and no shock should we lose. Burnley were the clear favourites to win this game at the start, unfortunately.

Still, it's help if the team was picked on merit and not on Martin's favourite boys. How the **** Steve Sidwell gets in our team every week is getting funnier and funnier.

No suprise that Ashley Young and John Carew don't appear interested playing at Turf Moor on a wet and windy day, either.

Man City and Liverpool drawing 2 -2 was a great result why are we not taking advantage? **** disgusting we cant win these kind of games against the inferior sides such as Burnley disgraceful

sorry mate but that is the most cockish comment of the day so far. we let a goal in and suddenly its disgusting and disgraceful? there is still over an hour to play...

Burnley are good at Turf Moore. That is no bloody excuse. We should be beating these teams home and away if we want top four.

Typical Villa.

Yes, just like Everton, Man U and Man C did.

Bizarrely, the only team to have beaten them at Turf Moor is Wigan.