PL: Burnley a Match Thread 2009/11/21 15:00

limpid

:lol: petrov is clearly to blame for everyone playing poorly.

Do you actually think that?

I don't believe that is true.

Why do you think we are playing poorly, and have done in the past four away games? Why do you think we still can't keep a clean sheet (1 clean sheet in 12 away games now) despite spending so much money on defenders two seasons running.

Why do you think we are incapable of looking like we can get even a point against the likes of Burnley, Wigan and Blackburn? They aren't exactly football powerhouses.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**** cowardly bottlingly fair weather players. **** the gale, **** the weather, get that **** ball, and **** play it you stupid words removed.

You should be giving the team talk. I am deadly serious this is what needs to be said.

Petrov or MON?

Well he is the manager so it is his fault. Just think it's funny that everyone who doesn't rate petrov is making out it's all his fault.

Was never going to be easy, team fighting to stay in the prem, good home record and shit weather conditions. I don't think we will lose this one though.

Notice how everyone play well without him in the team, he comes back in and everyone's shit again going forward.

He does **** all. The amount of times I've seen midfielders run past him today is unbelievable, I haven't even seen him get on the ball, which is what he's supposed to do. Central midfield is one of the most important positions on the pitch and of course it affects the players around him.

Yes again he is out of his depth. But that isn't Petrov's fault. It's like putting Heskey up front on his own with no support or something. He needs players around him that work in a system, and IMO so does Carew.

And that is MONs stubborn fault

Guest Ricardomeister

No shots on target and completely outplayed by Burnley. Credit to them but shocking from us. I have always said that imo we are not good enough to finish in the top 6 this season and the first half non-performance reinforces my view. At least we still have 45 mins to turn this around if MON can get his tactics right and the players can show some hunger.

how people can blame Carew.. our midfield has been completely overrun. Milner hasnt even touched the ball ffs.

Dunne and Cuellar are getting dominated in the air.. 'Ireland lost.. get over it' (roy keane)..and get your fucken head on it.

Petrov and Sidwell.. fucken useless.. bring on Downing and NRC in the middle

What's the betting O'Neil makes no changes to the team at half time, no tactical change or subs whatsoever. At best he'll make a change with about 15 mins to go when the mighty Burnley have shut up shop and stuck eleven players behind the ball.

It must be a nightmare to be a bench warmer for our lot, knowing the gaffer will do **** all other than play the same tired non working format week in week out.

personally i think the last thing that we should do is put on anyone who is inexperienced or not fully fit. it does no good - you cant throw delph on and expect him to turn the game around. you SHOULD bring him on against bolton at home when you are three goals up to give him experience, but its putting far too much pressure on the wrong players to ask them to go out and get a result.

mon should give them the hair drier treatment fergie style and then ask anybody who saw the first half what he should do tactically because there is not one single person who saw that who cant see where the problems lie - except him.

Do you actually think that?

I don't believe that is true.

Why do you think we are playing poorly, and have done in the past four away games? Why do you think we still can't keep a clean sheet (1 clean sheet in 12 away games now) despite spending so much money on defenders two seasons running.

Why do you think we are incapable of looking like we can get even a point against the likes of Burnley, Wigan and Blackburn? They aren't exactly football powerhouses.

All valid questions...