General Chat

Stevo985

I lived with a mate and his girlfriend last year. Wasn't too bad. They'd met before uni.

Of the people who went off round the country leaving partners elsewhere, especially if they'd both gone to uni, none of them lasted that I knew.

I lived with a mate and his girlfriend last year. Wasn't too bad. They'd met before uni.

Of the people who went off round the country leaving partners elsewhere, especially if they'd both gone to uni, none of them lasted that I knew.

My girlfriend and I met before Uni and still going strong, quite a rare occurrence I hear too.

Went to the same Uni as my gf from school (actually didn't go because of each other, it offered good courses for both of us and quite a few people from our school went there. We didnt go to the same halls).

Anyway, the relationship lasted less than 1 semester and we'd been together for 2 years.

But breaking up with her was a great decision! Just took me until Uni to realise it

Im still with my gf, she went to derby been back 4 years, was easy when she was there hard when she got back, i missed loads at home, didnt see my mates for ages as i could never afford to go out of was up there

The guy who is the same now - time the virgin train on the friday / sunday night right and its too busy for the conductor to do his rounds, only way i could make the trip so often

Â